fbpx

Hi there.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Howdy all — I’m new to the forums but certainly not new to Windstones. I’ve been an avid collector of the dragons for years… but unfortunately as my budget is rather limited, my collection has only amounted to 17 pieces of yet! …Well 18, if you count my most recent dragon that is on its way. πŸ™‚

So hello everyone, and looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Skigod377
    Participant

Welcome to the forums!! I hope you see pics of your collection soon πŸ™‚

Patricia
      Participant

Welcome!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Welcome to the Windstone Enablers Forum! As others have said in the past, and they aren’t kidding. Since I have joined this forum my collection has expanded by 11 pieces!

So welcome and don’t be surprised if your 18 pieces don’t stay at 18 for long.

Kyrin

Jodi
        Participant

Welcome to the Forum. I’m an official Windstone dealer, so if you ever want to expand you collection, let me know. πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
          Participant

Hi!!! (big wave) Welcome to the forum!!! I can guarantee your collection will grow!! πŸ˜‰

Maria
            Participant

Welcome, Kreller. And yeah, be warned – this forum is hazardous to your money.

I’m already well aware that this place can be a detriment to those with little self control… πŸ˜† Like me.

My wallet is screaming at me from across the room.

Aldana
              Participant

Welcome to the fold! Have fun posting πŸ˜€

I Would love an Old Warrior one day.. any Old Warrior!

Hi, welcome to the forums. I’m new here too, I joined maybe a week or two ago and I warn you this forum is addicting. Props on your avatar, Vincent Valentine is the man πŸ˜‰

Purplecat
                Participant

Welcome!!

Katherine
                  Participant

Hi! Welcome! I know what you mean about your wallet screaming at you from across the room! It is too tempting here! I think this forum has definitely increased my appetite for all of these windstones!

Welcome to the madhouse. πŸ˜‰ I hope your collection doubles in the next month. hehe πŸ˜€

wolflodge100
                    Participant

Welcome πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.