fbpx

Help picking pictures from the show! Duh…Links Provided

Home Forums Miscellany Community Help picking pictures from the show! Duh…Links Provided

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Yeah, I don’t agree with whipping it. He’s just being what he is. An adolecent stallion.
      Though I just about gasped when the handler grabbed it and gave it a sharp squeeze and a yank. 😯 He put it away immediately πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum
      Participant

😯 😯 😯 *yank!* Poor baby… Isn’t that the way most young teenage boys act? Like being in a swimming pool full of bikini clad teenage girls and young women? He just needs a little maturity… πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

tdm

That’s our Frodo!!! πŸ˜†

He definitely looks, ah, excited to get his ribbon πŸ™„

Very nice pictures of them though, hopefully Frodo’s excitement can be tastefully photoshopped.

darjeb
        Participant

He knows he’s good

twindragonsmum
          Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

tdm

twindragonsmum wrote:

😯 😯 😯 *yank!* Poor baby… Isn’t that the way most young teenage boys act? Like being in a swimming pool full of bikini clad teenage girls and young women? He just needs a little maturity… πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

not only teenagers in pools , i have to be careful around Victorias secerate , even then us guys know the tricks to hide it 8)

twindragonsmum
            Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

tdm

I’m going to show these pictures to Mom. Frodo is one pretty pony.

Phoenix wrote:

I want to order some pictures from the show. My ponies are # 449, 450, and 451.
              I really like the picture of Frodo right before he got his ribbon, but I wish he was looking as good getting his ribbon πŸ™„

I agree, TAS1159 is the shot. Even if you were to photoshop TAS1202, the stance just isn’t right.

I guess I’m a bit different on the ribbon aspect, he won it, you have it, do you really need a shot with him and the ribbon in it?

TAS1159 …. must have that neck in the shot …. πŸ˜‰

Necron99 wrote:

twindragonsmum wrote:

not only teenagers in pools , i have to be careful around Victorias secerate , even then us guys know the tricks to hide it 8)

I luv/hate Victorias Secret during the big sales. I’ve never seen women act like that in my life, only in the black and white movies.

Wait, you find women tug-O-waring brassieres and other delicates exciting? πŸ˜•

Uh, umm, oh …. ferget I just asked that. πŸ˜†

~Hoofer, naive sometimes

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.