fbpx

HELP! Need help finding a pic of the very FIRST raffle prize!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone HELP! Need help finding a pic of the very FIRST raffle prize!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Did we get a pic of Black Watch? I think he was a raffle prize as well.

I dont remember black watch.

He is in Melody’s gallery as the raffle prize for September 08. Quite a nice photo!

Pam

Ok, I purchased him from Jackiid55…she called him Black Russet but he looked almost identical to the Opopanox so that is what I thought he was when Mel posted a pic of the Opop on her Facebook page.

Now I am confused! Jackie was the winner of Opoponax from ebay, but that one didn’t say raffle prize on the bottom. It had gold detailing on the bottom eyelid, and two gold spots on its cheek. Your’s looks like it has black eyelids and only one gold cheek spot. Maybe the gold rubbed off, or the gold just isn’t showing in the picture.

Pam

I dont remember black watch.

He is in Melody’s gallery as the raffle prize for September 08. Quite a nice photo!

Ok, black watch is in the 08 raffle gallery.

Bodine
          Participant

Pam,I do believe Jacki had both of those at one time or another.I will bring this to her attention so she can tell you for sure.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Amy
            Participant

We’ve got him 🙂

I think we’re up to date on all of the years except 2008 where we’re missing the first prize ever

Pam

Maybe next we can start working on a “misc” gallery, for things like the black dragons, the test-paint mermaid someone had, the red panda fox, etc… Windstones that were gifts or old test products. I can see that being useful in the future if these ever resurface again, because other than a few stray threads, hidden deep within the forum somewhere, there are no written records of these things existing.

Amy
                Participant

We’re not even done with the product gallery yet though. Shouldn’t we finish that first?

pegasus4240
                  Participant

This is a really cool thread. It’s neat seeming them all in the same gallery. 🙂 Thanks!

-- Angie

Pam

Actually, I was thinking for misc items, people could just post links here to old threads that talk about them, so the info and pictures would be easy to find later when I make a misc gallery. I know where the black dragons thread is. I’m not sure though where the thread for the mermaid and the panda fennec are. If there are other misc windstones besides those, I cant remember them.

Amy
                      Participant

Is there some other panda fennec I’m not aware of? Because the one I had the thread about was an ebay piece.

Pam

I am pretty sure one was given as a gift, but I dont remember to who. I thought they posted it on the forum.

scenceable
                          Participant

It was copper83’s post about visiting the factory. Here: http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/vacation-1 there’s a photo too 🙂

Wampus Dragon
                            Participant

I have the copper haired, pink tailed test paint mermaid. I will get better pics of her at some point. She’s with the rest of my pink army.

Puffpastryofdoom
                              Participant

I was just thinking! Since his blog photo is a bit on the ‘small side’, I figured I’d help out and post a couple pictures of “Dance”, the ‘pinto-of-some-kind’ Grand Unicorn from July 2010! 🙂

Photobucket
                                Photobucket

Thank you. I updated Dance’s picture in the gallery.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.