fbpx

HELP! Need help finding a pic of the very FIRST raffle prize!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone HELP! Need help finding a pic of the very FIRST raffle prize!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

pegasi1978,

Thanks to your awesome photobucket gallery 2010 is now complete, pending approval from Pam on the last 4 pictures. 🙂

I’m really happy we’re doing this project. Getting to see all these Windstones is awesome, and it’s always nice to have your history recorded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is there any way to make the images go in month order? Maybe I’m just OCD, but the order seems to be totally random. I was assuming they were going in alphabetical order, but I just looked, and they’re not…

Bottom line, monthly raffles in proper month order would be cool…

Sorry, there isn’t any way to change the order. Right now all images in all galleries are arranged by added/edited date.

Melody
      Keymaster

The very first one was “Clash” the sun dragon wasn’t it?

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Yes there is a sticky with a list of almost all the winners (http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/windstone-raffles#comment-707880). I need to grab the recent months and update it. I made the list because so many people kept asking what had and hadn’t been offered as a raffle prize (and for my own curiosity).

I also have the “original” images saved for each raffle prize. You can see the pictures here: http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/pegasi1978/windstone/raffle_prizes/ Password is raffle.

The only piece I don’t have a picture of is the one that Tatt2dcowgrl won.

You are awesome.

While I am at it…
          I had a forum member with a fire and ice type OW that she bought from another forum member and it had no writing on the bottom. I was told by the owner that it was originally part of a benefit raffle and only two were made. One was raffled and the other was given away. There had been some confusion over whether the OW in the benefit raffle was fire and ice type, or whether it was “black and gold”. Anyway, maybe someone could hunt down a thread about this raffle. I think it may have happened in early 2009. I think there was a thread when the raffle took place but I can’t find it.

Yeah, some of them I dont recognize either. Are they all monthly raffle prizes?

Yep, those were all the monthly raffle prizes. I tend to be OCD with information. I didn’t think about saving the pictures of the other benefit raffle prizes.

The very first one was “Clash” the sun dragon wasn’t it?

Clash was when the raffles really started happening on a monthly basis, but there was one raffle before it (the very first one) that had two winners.

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

Can someone combine these three pics and replace the crappy pics of Wampus Cat? I took better pics of him this morning.

Edit: If the pics show up sideways, it’s because photobucket is stupid.

Amy
            Participant

Can someone combine these three pics and replace the crappy pics of Wampus Cat? I took better pics of him this morning.

Edit: If the pics show up sideways, it’s because photobucket is stupid.

Sure thing, Wampus 🙂

Jasmine
              Participant

The Opoponax OW from ebay was the same one originally in a raffle. However, he didn’t say raffle prize on the bottom (I have a picture of the pad). He was a prototype version and had red eyes. His body was black and his dorssl scales, belly, and wings were copper-gold. Does that sound like the one you have?

Yup, that’s him. Thanks Pam.

Pam

The Opoponax OW from ebay was the same one originally in a raffle. However, he didn’t say raffle prize on the bottom (I have a picture of the pad). He was a prototype version and had red eyes. His body was black and his dorssl scales, belly, and wings were copper-gold. Does that sound like the one you have?

Yup, that’s him. Thanks Pam.

What does your’s say on the bottom? The one sold on ebay said “opoponax test paint #1” on the pad.

Jasmine
                  Participant

He’s buried in my storage room so I can’t dig him up but I’m pretty sure he said “Raffle Prize” on him, with Melody’s signature of course. This is the pic I posted before.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                    By munyeechan at 2011-09-21

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

[
                      While I am at it…
                      I had a forum member with a fire and ice type OW that she bought from another forum member and it had no writing on the bottom. I was told by the owner that it was originally part of a benefit raffle and only two were made. One was raffled and the other was given away. There had been some confusion over whether the OW in the benefit raffle was fire and ice type, or whether it was “black and gold”. Anyway, maybe someone could hunt down a thread about this raffle. I think it may have happened in early 2009. I think there was a thread when the raffle took place but I can’t find it.

DDVM has the sister piece to that raffle. Melody did it to raise money for her to take a trip after her diagnosis. She can provide a pics of the dragon because they were painted identically.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Pam

Jasmine, that isn’t the same opoponax that was on ebay, but they almost identical!
                        The one on ebay had gold “eyeliner”, and his little gold spots were ever so slightly different. I bet this is the “black and gold” mystery OW raffle prize that I mentioned earlier. I wonder what raffle he was from?

Jasmine
                        Participant

Ok, I purchased him from Jackiid55…she called him Black Russet but he looked almost identical to the Opopanox so that is what I thought he was when Mel posted a pic of the Opop on her Facebook page.

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

Did we get a pic of Black Watch? I think he was a raffle prize as well.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Good lord Wampus Cat is the coolest damn Emperor in the freakin world! O.O

and yea, I thought Clash was the very first raffle melody ever had.

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pam

Did we get a pic of Black Watch? I think he was a raffle prize as well.

I dont remember black watch.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.