fbpx

Hello!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Stormbringer777
    Participant

I just wanted to drop in and say “Hello” πŸ˜‰ . I was introduced to Windstone Editions back in 1997 and have been a fan ever since. I received my first Tan Male Griffin from a long past ex-girlfriend who tore my heart out πŸ™ , but left me with one of the most precious things that I cherish…My Windstone Griffin!! :bigsmile: , and a passion to collect more of them. This may sound strange to some(if not all), but the Male Griffins, on some level, give me courage and strength. When going through that dark and empty time in my life, I would look at my Griffin and it helped me in some way become a better person. I know It sounds kinda corny, but it’s true. I’m still AMAZED by the Male Griffins that I see in the forum :p . Everybody seems very friendly here so I can’t wait to get started.

Hey **WAVES** glad ya joined us. Everyone here is pretty nice so jump on into the windstone nut house! Yes the male griffins are really quite stunning! πŸ™‚

Chloe
      Participant

Hello!! πŸ™‚ I hope you have as much fun here as I do! Welcome.

Stormbringer777
        Participant

Thank you for the warm welcome! I REALLY appreciate it! πŸ™‚

Amy
          Participant

Welcome to the nut house! πŸ˜‰

Stormbringer777
            Participant

The more I read on this forum, the more I start to believe all of you who are welcoming me to the nut house! I wouldn’t want it any other way!!! :bigsmile:

Misty
              Participant

Hello and welcome! :bigsmile:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.