fbpx

HEHE I jsut have to ask, LOL

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody HEHE I jsut have to ask, LOL

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Nytetyger wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I wasn’t around when it was big, or maybe I was too young to remember it…But didn’t they have dung throwing contests? Like the “Turd Toss” or something way back? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I better never have one of my cowpies tossed around here…and they deffinately don’t look like turds…I have cats, and they don’t poop those…And until it was well dried out and seasoned googly eyes or not, it most certainly wouldn’t be endearing. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

That is unless you enjoy the smell of poop.. πŸ˜•

Years ago, as some sort of a sick joke, a friend sent me a birthday gift of a “cowpie” — made in Wisconsin, this ws a “poop” of chocolate (no really, I could and WOULD not make this up) and coconut and chips and nut bits.

Came in a big blue box with this cow on the cover looking damn pleased with herself.

I adore chocolate, and if you closed your eyes, this smelled like GOOD chocolate… but so help me, I never COULD eat it. It just looked, well, WRONG.

::shudder:: waste of good candy just for a joke, that was.

You should have cut it up, so it didn’t look like poop anymore. Then you could have eaten it. πŸ™‚

Skigod377
      Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Yeah, it was pretty gross!!! The other thing he did was put apple juice in a urine cup and drink it!!! πŸ™„

Heeeey….this no my pee…

WolfenMachine
        Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Hmmm….for some reason just about every topic I have seen lately has something about poop it in…

I wonder if someone needs some fiber or something….
          LOL!! Yea, good observation Frozen. I wonder too why that is……

Jodi
          Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Hmmm….for some reason just about every topic I have seen lately has something about poop it in…

I wonder if someone needs some fiber or something….
            LOL!! Yea, good observation Frozen. I wonder too why that is……

It just can’t be helped when we talk about cowpies. πŸ™‚

Starbreeze
            Participant

Exactly πŸ˜‰

What movie was that Ski? I remember it form somewhere.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.