fbpx

HEHE I jsut have to ask, LOL

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody HEHE I jsut have to ask, LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

lol πŸ˜†

Purplecat
      Participant

😯 😯

Awww come one guys we will glue googly eyes on them and sell them, anything with googley eyes is endearing, they will be the new pet rock…er pet poop.

siberakh1
        Participant

Hey, there is a Korean anime called Doggie Poo. My friend bought it at Otakon last year and loves it (I think he’s nuts). It’s about a little pile of doggie poo who contemplates what his purpose in life is, and the entire anime is based around that. No, I’m not kidding. 😯

Googlie eyes make most things endearing except for cowpies.

I know about that anime, so I know yer not making it up- as I always say, “some things you just can’t make up”. It seriously weirds me out. 😯 I don’t understand why it supposedly had all these accolades.

Some things just should not be anthropomorphized. XP

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

Hey, there is a Korean anime called Doggie Poo. My friend bought it at Otakon last year and loves it (I think he’s nuts). It’s about a little pile of doggie poo who contemplates what his purpose in life is, and the entire anime is based around that. No, I’m not kidding. 😯

Googlie eyes make most things endearing except for cowpies.

ACK! I JUST WATCHED THAT! It’s On demand on Comacast. It made me not smart no more! Seriously, I wanted to hurt myself it was so …… religiously wholesome……..ugh, I much prefer Cat Soup.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I wasn’t around when it was big, or maybe I was too young to remember it…But didn’t they have dung throwing contests? Like the “Turd Toss” or something way back? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I better never have one of my cowpies tossed around here…and they deffinately don’t look like turds…I have cats, and they don’t poop those…And until it was well dried out and seasoned googly eyes or not, it most certainly wouldn’t be endearing. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

That is unless you enjoy the smell of poop.. πŸ˜•

Starbreeze
            Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I wasn’t around when it was big, or maybe I was too young to remember it…But didn’t they have dung throwing contests? Like the “Turd Toss” or something way back? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I better never have one of my cowpies tossed around here…and they deffinately don’t look like turds…I have cats, and they don’t poop those…And until it was well dried out and seasoned googly eyes or not, it most certainly wouldn’t be endearing. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

That is unless you enjoy the smell of poop.. πŸ˜•

Years ago, as some sort of a sick joke, a friend sent me a birthday gift of a “cowpie” — made in Wisconsin, this ws a “poop” of chocolate (no really, I could and WOULD not make this up) and coconut and chips and nut bits.

Came in a big blue box with this cow on the cover looking damn pleased with herself.

I adore chocolate, and if you closed your eyes, this smelled like GOOD chocolate… but so help me, I never COULD eat it. It just looked, well, WRONG.

::shudder:: waste of good candy just for a joke, that was.

Starbreeze
              Participant

When I used to work in the hospital Lab, there was one guy that used to play a really mean trick on new Lab students. He would take the kind of tub that’s used to collect poop specimens, put mashed up chocolate in it and then eat it in front the poor unsuspecting students. You should’ve seen their faces!! πŸ˜†

frozendragon
                Participant

Hmmm….for some reason just about every topic I have seen lately has something about poop it in…

I wonder if someone needs some fiber or something….

Maria
                  Participant

starbreeze wrote:

When I used to work in the hospital Lab, there was one guy that used to play a really mean trick on new Lab students. He would take the kind of tub that’s used to collect poop specimens, put mashed up chocolate in it and then eat it in front the poor unsuspecting students. You should’ve seen their faces!! πŸ˜†

That’s gross! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Yeah, it was pretty gross!!! The other thing he did was put apple juice in a urine cup and drink it!!! πŸ™„

haha, I would of loved to see their faces. πŸ˜†

starbreeze wrote:

Yeah, it was pretty gross!!! The other thing he did was put apple juice in a urine cup and drink it!!! πŸ™„

That’s just…..wrong… *shudder*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.