fbpx

Have you ever thought…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Have you ever thought…

• This topic has 32 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by Bob.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Bob

I expected MUCH worse and I’m in the top ten due to my start here. Everytime I turned around for the first month or so I had a line of questions to answer. I have slowed down a lot. There are 2 men, Frozen and I and 8 women in the top ten!!! I rest my case

Melody
      Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

OK I KNOW I’M GOING TO GET YELLED AT FOR THIS!!
        I always thought the Hatching Emperor and Empress where backwards. Females talk more so the Empress should have gotten the open mouth while the Emperor hatching should have had a totally bored look on his face
        runs and hides behind my Emperor dragons

He’s not talking. He’s making sound effects. Thats what young males do.

Maebnus
        Participant

Melody wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I always thought the Hatching Emperor and Empress where backwards. Females talk more so the Empress should have gotten the open mouth while the Emperor hatching should have had a totally bored look on his face

Shouldn’t his rump be poking out the of the egg then?? πŸ˜†

Maria
          Participant

πŸ˜† Bad Maebnus! πŸ˜†

Elena
            Participant

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ 😈 πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Skigod377
              Participant

πŸ˜† That was funny…

Adaneth
                Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
                  Boys…

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Melody wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Mostly like lasers and robots, I’ve found.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

Melody wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

That’s perfect!!! 😈

LMAO….. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Bob

Maebnus3 wrote:

Melody wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Boys can make those sounds out of their mouths!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Dragon Master wrote:

Maebnus3 wrote:

Melody wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Or armpits. πŸ˜†

Bob

dragonessjade wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Maebnus3 wrote:

Melody wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Or armpits. πŸ˜†

I was thinking that too but was not going to say it.
                          His tail is sticking out of the egg does that count as his rump??

Dragon Master wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Maebnus3 wrote:

Melody wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Or armpits. πŸ˜†

Hmm, I don’t think so…but the tail would be connected to the rump.

Jodi
                          Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Maebnus3 wrote:

Melody wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Or armpits. πŸ˜†

Hmm, I don’t think so…but the tail would be connected to the rump.

Yeah, but it’s not the part that makes noise. πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.