fbpx

Have you ever thought…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Have you ever thought…

• This topic has 32 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by Bob.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

of doing one of your ‘regular’ dragons with its mouth open? Seemed to me that most of your dragons have the mouth closed

It seems to me that this was discussed before…Maybe not, but I would figure it would not be very feasible, since the jaws would likely break off in the un-molding phase? 😕 I dunno. But it is a neat idea! 😀 The Oriental’s mouths are open though… 😉

Skigod377
    Participant

Really? Lots o folks like the hatching emp, but I think he looks a little silly with his mouth forever stuck open…

Oh yeah… I forgot about him Ski! I dunno then. This is one for Melody. LOL I jsut for some odd reason thought this was asked back when we all asked aobut standing dragons and dragons on four feet. Which was when we were told the Orientals were a pain. 😥 (I hope I’m right cuz otherwise I look like a tard 🙄 )

skigod377 wrote:

Really? Lots o folks like the hatching emp, but I think he looks a little silly with his mouth forever stuck open…

Hey I like how the hatching emps look….very animated…

Maebnus
      Participant

I’d love to see another dragon with an open mouth. My hatching emp isn’t my favorite piece, but he has the cuuuutest face. I just love him & his fat blue tongue. Put him & the hatching empress next to each other, and it looks like he’s talking to her. <3!

Melody
        Keymaster

LyoMoonheart wrote:

of doing one of your ‘regular’ dragons with its mouth open? Seemed to me that most of your dragons have the mouth closed

Yes I have, but that is an added painting problem. I always did my best to streamline the painting as much as possible. I’d be happy to do a pyo that way though. The Oriental Sun dragon has his mouth open and one of the hatchers does. I prefer to have them with open mouths if they can hold something, and it looks logical.

Maria
          Participant

I think the open-mouthed expressions are cute. The hatching emp is my favorite baby dragon.

Megan
            Participant

DROGO wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Hey I like how the hatching emps look….very animated…

It is like he is squeaking… like a baby bird. Just born, not even all the way out of his egg and already wanting fed 😆

Jodi
              Participant

I see him as a little trouble-maker. One that you know is naughty, but you can’t help loving. He’s barely out of the egg, and he’s already looking around to see what he can get into. So cute!

Bob

OK I KNOW I’M GOING TO GET YELLED AT FOR THIS!!
                  I always thought the Hatching Emperor and Empress where backwards. Females talk more so the Empress should have gotten the open mouth while the Emperor hatching should have had a totally bored look on his face
                  runs and hides behind my Emperor dragons

Megan
                  Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I always thought the Hatching Emperor and Empress where backwards. Females talk more so the Empress should have gotten the open mouth while the Emperor hatching should have had a totally bored look on his face

😆 I won’t yell at you DM… that’s sure the truth in my family, at least!

Maebnus
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

😆 True, but it can be looked at either way. Females generally talk more, but males often say something stupid. Lord knows my hubby does all the time, and it’s all I can do to bite my tongue and glare at him instead.

Starbreeze
                      Participant

hmmmm…..isn’t that interesting….some of the top 10 posters on the forum are not women 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.