fbpx

Haunted Windstone

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Haunted Windstone

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

We had a shower that would turn on full force during the night. It would wake us up! I’d have to get up an turn it off.

Skigod377
      Participant

Finally got around to watching these and I must say.. they were pretty lame ๐Ÿ˜• Good for a laugh, but thats about it. I thought the end was gonna be really freaky, but all they did was freeze the mirror section. The ‘demon’ didnt even move. Just froze. ๐Ÿ™„

One never knows, something does these things.

Anyway, I’ve seen some inexplicable things. Whatever it may be, I am not going to say they is no such thing. Since you never really know, perhaps our disbelief protects us from the truth. Humans are very very good at denial. We tend to disregard things we fear or don’t understand, or if that doesn’t work, we kill it.

Here’s one of my theories. If there are really no such things as ghosts, unicorns, dragons, mermaids, elves, vampires, etc. Then why are there so many stories about them? Where did we come up with these things, and why? How do so many different people have the same creatures in every part of the world, but with different names, but similar appearance and abilities, if they don’t or never existed?

There are unicorn myths all over the world. Dating back to times when parts of the world never interacted. And in all of them, the unicorns more or less appeared the same and could heal. Why is that?

Same thing for dragons, elves, and other things.

Makes you wonder, when you really stop to think about it. How do so many different cultures and belief systems come up with the same creatures time and again?

So who can really honestly say there are no ghosts? I can’t. While we are taught by various religions that our spirits go elsewhere when we die, the big question that no one can answer is, What really does happen when you die? It’s the only question we all wonder, and the one question that we can never answer until it happens.

Kyrin

tc_cat333
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

tc_cat333 wrote:

I just bought 4 pieces from a guy whose mother had just passed away and he was just trying to get rid of some of her stuff.. *looks at pieces*.. nope not moving..

Which ones are they, TC?

The last 4 peacocks added to the collection.. lets see if I can find the picture…

They are the ones at the back… so not including the hatching and coiled in the front..

Maria
          Participant

They look perfectly normal to me. ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.