fbpx

Haunted Windstone

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Haunted Windstone

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

those are so funny….you can see video splices if you pay attention….

editing person wasn’t all talented…

although the little girl at the end was a more talented one….but same face that’s in all those scary asian movies….that to me aren’t scary….

on the other had….I believe some things do happen…

I got some spirits in my bum to prove it…

but wolfen if you need some holy water….I got some from Italy…in a bottle that was sent through the mail from my friend to my mom when she was sick…

interesting that it could make it from there to here…in an envelope….and never lost a drop…

Those last three parts were freaky. But, I didn’t find it scary. I wondered why the guy (the demon child in the hall part) didn’t turn the light on? The one that freaked me out was the one about the Ouiji board. My internet is so slow that I was watching it second by second. You can actually see the door unlock! (Maybe there was someone on the other side with a key?)
      I have a cupboard door that opens itself all the time. It has a broken clip so I didn’t think anything of it. But one day I came home from work and everything in the cupboard was on the floor! It hasn’t happened since but, it couldn’t have been the cats since it’s really high up and there is no way they would have been able to get up there.

Maybe you should move your Wizard off the Bible and tape it while it’s on the shelf. That would be interesting. But, hopefully it is peacefull now.

These kinds of freaky deaky things have followed me all my life but nothing truly bad has every happened… luckily. You have some great suggestions here. Smudging with sage is a way to go (cleansing the whole room with sage smoke is a way to go, or even the house), swabbing the piece with holy water and/or rubbing it down with mugwort herb would surely mellow it out. But if having it perched on your Bible has caused you to feel peaceful vibes, more power to ya. Hopefully nothing eventfully poor would continue. You could also try placing a blue candle next to him for a while as well. Just a thought but it’s your house so you know best and how you feel. G/L!

Frozen, you just had to bring your bum into it didn’t you? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Frozen, you just had to bring your bum into it didn’t you? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I’m even afriad of Frozen’s bum, not to mention the ghost video posted earlier. Here is ghost footage that is more my speed:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMsPLreIp-s&watch_response

Maria
        Participant

That’s pretty freaky, Wolfen. But I’m glad the Bible made him stop moving. πŸ˜› I hope you can enjoy your gargoyle now.

Skigod377
          Participant

Thats pretty creepy. I really dont believe in that stuff so of course I am figuring there has to be an explanation, but hearing you tell is creepy enough. I cant see the vidoes yet but I will watch later.

tc_cat333
            Participant

I just bought 4 pieces from a guy whose mother had just passed away and he was just trying to get rid of some of her stuff.. *looks at pieces*.. nope not moving..

Bob

very strange

Maria
                Participant

tc_cat333 wrote:

I just bought 4 pieces from a guy whose mother had just passed away and he was just trying to get rid of some of her stuff.. *looks at pieces*.. nope not moving..

Which ones are they, TC?

Oh i watched the videoo, the othnly thing that mademe uncomfortable was the girl down the hall πŸ˜•

Quite a few of them the people knew where to point the camera next as if it was set up πŸ˜•

lamortefille
                  Participant

I have to agree with those questioning the validity of the videos. They were great to watch, though.

I’ve always believed in that stuff though and living in my mildly haunted house has confirmed my beliefs.

Katherine
                    Participant

That is kina freaky. My mom and sister believe in ghosts, and they say they have experienced some weird stuff. I don’t know what to believe. I am happy that he is situated fine on the Bible though-I’m sure that when guests come over, they’ll ask about it! πŸ™‚

that is REALLY freaky *looks at windstones*! for anyone who’s into creepy stuff http://www.weirdnj.com has some creepy things that happened in New Jersey some of the things I believe, some I don’t.

If you’re uncomfortable with the statue, I will happily buy it from you. Things like that fascinate me =)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.