fbpx

Happy Holidays,Merry Christmas,etc…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Happy Holidays,Merry Christmas,etc…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

No more Christmas pics?Cone on,peeeeze? :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ms.Melody,make yourself one when ever you can find the time that is.It is just a larger version on the aluminum foils one you do eh?

HAHA Bodine….you sound like a Canadian eh!! LOLOL Just teasing. It was funny to see that written by you!! 🙂

Bodine
      Participant

Ms.Melody,make yourself one when ever you can find the time that is.It is just a larger version on the aluminum foils one you do eh?

HAHA Bodine….you sound like a Canadian eh!! LOLOL Just teasing. It was funny to see that written by you!! 🙂

Practicing. 😀

Practicing. 😀

Is that for when you visit!! So you sound like a local…hummmm….we don’t really say that ya know eh! ROFLMAO

Bodine
        Participant

Practicing. 😀

Is that for when you visit!! So you sound like a local…hummmm….we don’t really say that ya know eh! ROFLMAO

LOLOL that’s funny. 😀 It is tooo cold for me up there.I would be a frozen popsicle. 😀

etruscan
          Participant

Have a GRAND Holiday Season!

Bodine
            Participant

Very niiiice!Lucky you 🙂

Bodine
              Participant

Well,tomorrow is Christmas day once again and once again our snow is here…. in the form of rain……of course.Wishing everyone to have a very Merry Christmas dispite the weather and a happy,safe New Year!
                Happy white Christmas my Northern friends! Happy wet Christmas to my Southern friends! :santa:

Well,tomorrow is Christmas day once again and once again our snow is here…. in the form of rain……of course.Wishing everyone to have a very Merry Christmas dispite the weather and a happy,safe New Year!
                Happy white Christmas my Northern friends! Happy wet Christmas to my Southern friends! :santa:

HEHE it certainly is a WHITE christmas here. We now have almost 3 feet of snow….-35c and it is going to be a blustery merry christmas morning!! Happy Holidays to Everyone on the Forum. May you all have a fantastic holiday and the new year bring you happiness, prosperity and new possibilities. 🙂

Huggs from my family to yours!

twindragonsmum
                Participant

We’ve got snow falling in Orem, Utah and more to come! Me boyohs are out shoveling g’ma’s walk and drive for her. We visited dad’s grave yesterday and the boyohs made a bunch of 3 inch high snowmen to keep g’mpa company. Stay warm!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Scathach
                  Participant

Happy Holidays everyone! We’re having a green/grey Christams – no snow at all 🙁

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
                    Participant

Oh, these guys are awesome! Happy Holidays !

Life is beautiful.

Bodine
                      Participant

I’m dreaming of a White Christmas…..and then I woke up to rain.LOL
                        Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! 😉

Adaneth
                        Participant

Merry Christmas, everyone! 🙂

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

Merry christmas all

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.