fbpx

Happy Birthday The Great Goddess of Windstone 3/26

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Happy Birthday The Great Goddess of Windstone 3/26

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 199 total)
  • Author

pegasi1978 wrote:

Strange I looked through the member list and there is no R Harms anywhere on it.

Thats because you know her as starbreeze! πŸ˜€
    Congrats!

Travistie
    Participant

Yay starbreeze! πŸ˜€

Melody
      Keymaster

Kujacker wrote:

I know Tatt2edcowgrl is … but the other winners name is unfamiliar to me o.o
        Congrats you two πŸ™‚

WHOOPS! I wrote down her email name instead of her forum name! That is “Starbreeze”! Congratulations to the two winners! I am not back at Windstone-in-California yet, so the suspense mounts until I can get back, get the prizes together and send them out! The prizes will be a surprise too.

Stephanie
        Participant

Congrats you two!!!

Melody
          Keymaster

travistie wrote:

It looked fun! I couldn’t get any sound though. πŸ˜•

We didn’t have any sound, though I was talking the whole time, and we were laughing.

Travistie
            Participant

That explains it then! πŸ˜†

BDW
              Participant

😯 Oh…I just saw the Winner announcement and I totaly missed this about a raffle. Otherwise I would definitly entered. πŸ˜₯
                Congradulations to the winners.

OMG!!!! I can’t believe I won!!!! I’m in shock!!! Melody this is too cool!!! Thank you so much!!! πŸ˜€

Purplecat
                Participant

Lol!!! Cute video!!! And awesome congrats to the winners!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Oh, the video is funny! πŸ˜€ Congrats, you two! Now I can’t wait to see what the prizes are…

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

wolflodge100 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Strange I looked through the member list and there is no R Harms anywhere on it.

Congrats!

I thought the name seemed familiar, but couldn’t think of where. I’ve gotten some emails from Star.

Congrats Star and Tatt!

Melody wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

I know Tatt2edcowgrl is … but the other winners name is unfamiliar to me o.o
                    Congrats you two πŸ™‚

WHOOPS! I wrote down her email name instead of her forum name! That is “Starbreeze”! Congratulations to the two winners! I am not back at Windstone-in-California yet, so the suspense mounts until I can get back, get the prizes together and send them out! The prizes will be a surprise too.

I’m so excited!! The anticipation of what it is is killing me πŸ™‚ I had a bad day today and it’s almost my birthday this is so awesome!!! Thanks so much you are so generous! πŸ˜€

pegasi1978 wrote:

wolflodge100 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Congrats!

I thought the name seemed familiar, but couldn’t think of where. I’ve gotten some emails from Star.

Congrats Star and Tatt!

Thanks!!! I am the worst waiter ever lol I bet it will arrive just in time for my birthday!!

Congratulations tatt2dcowgrl and starbreeze! I can only imagine how happy you both are!

Lupin
                    Participant

Congrats to you Both!! πŸ˜€ Lucky Devils!!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 199 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.