fbpx

Happy Birthday The Great Goddess of Windstone 3/26

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Happy Birthday The Great Goddess of Windstone 3/26

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 199 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

khat7 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

What a very hobbit-like thing to do! (Bilbo gave away things on his birthday) πŸ˜€ I’ve emailed you.

Yes he did, but I’ve a feeling our Miss Melody does not have hair covered feet πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I didn’t say she was a hobbit. I said it was a hobbit-like thing to do.

As far as hair-covered feet? One can never tell. j/k πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Allison
      Participant

Aww Miss Melody, this is extremely kind of you! Especially considering that we should all be sending things to you instead. Thank you for all that you do for us! πŸ˜€

Laurie
        Participant

khat7 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

What a very hobbit-like thing to do! (Bilbo gave away things on his birthday) πŸ˜€ I’ve emailed you.

Yes he did, but I’ve a feeling our Miss Melody does not have hair covered feet πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

well, I would hope not πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

SilverDragon
          Participant

Awww Melody your soo sweet! I entered too! πŸ™‚

Author of β€œMoonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
            Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Happy Birthday, mom!

I feel I’m a little late but I entered too. πŸ™‚

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Andrea
            Participant

OMG! How did I miss this?
              I hope your day was the best you’ve had and the next better than the one before!
              Thanks for all you’ve done for us and continue to do!
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Lupin
              Participant

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

pipsxlch
                Participant

I will email later, but isn’t there something we could do for you? Auction off something and donate the proceeds to your favorite charity, contribute to a local greenhouse towards a gift certificate for you to get more flowers for your new yard, SOMETHING. It’s just, I don’t know, for the joy my dragons have brought me since I got the first ones a lifetime ago in ’86…

Purplecat
                  Participant

describing someone as hobbit-like is very sweet, I think! As long as the discussion isn’t about foot beauty! πŸ˜† But in nature, a very sweet thing to say! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Jodi
                    Participant

purplecat wrote:

describing someone as hobbit-like is very sweet, I think! As long as the discussion isn’t about foot beauty! πŸ˜† But in nature, a very sweet thing to say! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Thanks. That’s how I meant it. Hobbits are very special to me, being one myself (we won’t talk about my foot hair πŸ˜† ). It was truly meant as a compliment.

Five days to wait.
                      We never run out of things to look forward to here, do we? πŸ˜†

Isn’t that what it’s all about? πŸ˜€

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! πŸ˜€

*quickly sends an email*

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 199 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.