fbpx

Happy Birthday The Great Goddess of Windstone 3/26

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Happy Birthday The Great Goddess of Windstone 3/26

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 199 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Giving away something for your Birthday? πŸ˜† Ok. πŸ˜€

Happy Birthday Melody! πŸ˜€

Great idea! πŸ˜€ I e-mail you, Melody.

Happy Birthday! From the dragons and the wizards and the poads and the fairies and the mermaids and the griffins and the pegasi and the flapcats and the flions and the winged wolves and the cradle cats and the Birman cats and the meercats and the gargoyles and the unicorns and the ki-rins and the PYO’s and the guinea pigs and the castles and the owls and the cowpies and the turtles and the dinosaurs and the bookends and the ark animals and the animal circles and the hatchings and the sconces and …every other wonderful thing that has ever had the priviledge to be born because you were born!! They could never had been in existence for us to have the priviledge to enjoy! So thank you for choosing to be here and thanks to your parents for having you!!!! Happy Birthday!

I emailed too ^^

lamortefille
      Participant

Thanks Melody and DM! πŸ˜‰ Email sent!

Travistie
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Giving away something for your Birthday? πŸ˜† Ok. πŸ˜€

It’s a great idea! πŸ˜†

Aren’t you the one who’s supposed to get a gift for your birthday πŸ˜€

Well, wishing you a really happy birthday (albeit a bit late…)

I just figured out the name in the title today. 😳

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Setsunawolf
          Participant

Happy B-day. I emailed you as well. πŸ˜€

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELODY!!!!
            Hope you had a wonderful day!
            πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Melody, it is extremely obvious that you are a warm and generous person and not just because of this kind act.

As stated in my e-mail to you ….

‘It’s not just your statues that we’ve come to love, it’s your warmth and the heart behind them that make them so much more than a pretty collectable.’

It’s obvious that you are living the ‘Labor of Love’ we all seem to strive for in our lives and I’m honored to be a part of your forum family. Your availability (openess), warmth and generosity really set the tone for these forums and make them a great place to come.

I truely hope you had a special day, you deserve it.

Happy Birthday !!

~Hoofer

Jodi
            Participant

What a very hobbit-like thing to do! (Bilbo gave away things on his birthday) πŸ˜€ I’ve emailed you.

emerald212 wrote:

What a very hobbit-like thing to do! (Bilbo gave away things on his birthday) πŸ˜€ I’ve emailed you.

Yes he did, but I’ve a feeling our Miss Melody does not have hair covered feet πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Skigod377
              Participant

khat7 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Yes he did, but I’ve a feeling our Miss Melody does not have hair covered feet πŸ˜† πŸ˜† One would hope!!

Miss Melody, you are def more of a treasure than any of the sculpts you produce.

Ski, you have a way with words. That was very nice and goes for me too. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 199 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.