fbpx

Happy Birthday The Great Goddess of Windstone 3/26

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Happy Birthday The Great Goddess of Windstone 3/26

Viewing 4 posts - 196 through 199 (of 199 total)
  • Author

Hmm don’t know anything about auto focus lol. It’s just a small regular digital not one where you can turn the lens on the front to zoom or anything. I can still zoom it- it just makes noises and you have to wait with the button half way down for the light to turn green before you can snap the picture so I’m assuming what it’s doing is focusing but I don’t think there is a way for me to focus it myself. It even has features like night time or action shot or close up. Pfff. They’re all the same 🙁

Sounds like you definitely need an updated version 😆

WolfenMachine
    Participant

I just ordered a Sony DSC W 120. It was about $190 on Amazon after shipping (not directly FROM amazon, y’know) I went and played around with several of the cameras in Best Buy and I really like the sony. It powers on fast, takes pictures quickly, and even has a setting to ONLY take the picture when your subject smiles! and on top of that, has a priority setting where you an tell it to take the picture when a child is smiling, or you can set the priority to adult, so it only snaps when the adult smiles. Pretty nifty! It’s speed impressed me the most. There’s a previous version, the DSC W55 I think, that’s basically the same camera, that you can find on ebay and other places for half the price.

Great idea Wolfen. My older camera (6 or 7 years)is a Sony Cybershot. I really liked it.
      It still works great in spite of being dropped a few times. However it has a slight delay before snapping pics 🙁 I have the Poloroid now only because my husband got it for me for Christmas. So far it’s been great.

I’d love to know how the camera can tell the difference between an Adult and a Child smiling! I wonder what it would pick up if I used that setting on one of my pets or horses 😆

Viewing 4 posts - 196 through 199 (of 199 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.