fbpx

Happy Birthday The Great Goddess of Windstone 3/26

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Happy Birthday The Great Goddess of Windstone 3/26

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 199 total)
  • Author

Congrats to the winners! 🙂 The video was a lot of fun to watch, and what a creative way to do the draw. Thank you for sharing it! 🙂

Congrats you two. I loved watching the video as well. It was fun.

What a neat way to draw names. Very creative.

Gee and we expected otherwise from the Creativity Goddess? 8)

I just wanted to say thank you again for the opportunity on your birthday.

Again, a very nice thing for you to do.

You never did say if you took advantage and were treated like a Princess on the special day.

Favorite flowers are next ya know. You know we’ll hound you until you answer. Or worse, start a secret mission. 8)

~Hoofer has nickered

PS Congrats to the TWO winnders. How awesome is that?

What fun. And I’m not jealous (well maybe a little 😉 ) Congrats to you both Star and Tatt. Can’t wait for pictures 😀

Congrats to the two winners! 🙂

Bob

Corgrats you 2 I KNOW you will enjoy your new Windstones

Jodi
      Participant

Congrats, you two! Lucky ducks!

starbreeze wrote:

OMG!!!! I can’t believe I won!!!! I’m in shock!!! Melody this is too cool!!! Thank you so much!!! 😀

Congrats Star!!! 😀 You deserve it!!! 😉
        (You better let me know what you got!! 😉 )

Bob

They BOTH better let ALL of us know what they got

WindstoneCollector wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

OMG!!!! I can’t believe I won!!!! I’m in shock!!! Melody this is too cool!!! Thank you so much!!! 😀

Congrats Star!!! 😀 You deserve it!!! 😉
          (You better let me know what you got!! 😉 )

Mos def!!! You know I will!!! 😀

Haha! And star was so sure she wouldn’t win anything, even if her name was the only one entered! That’ll show you, eh, star? Congrats! I can’t wait to see what you get.

lamortefille
          Participant

Congrats! 😀

lamortefille
            Participant

Melody wrote:

And we have a winner! Oh, well, two actually!… because our unbiased, blindfolded egg picker managed to pick two of them at once. So I will award each with a goodie. I’ll post pics in the announcement thread soon as we get them uploaded here.

I’m not sure, but I think he could have fit three eggs on that spoon! 😉 😆

Melody
              Keymaster

Some people asked who the blindfolded guy is the video picking eggs is. That is Moontiger’s (My daughter Chessie’s) boyfriend. Zimzimma117 is his forum name, if you would like to compliment him on how nice a job he did.. He bravely volunteered. (Being blindfolded around us IS brave)

Melody wrote:

Some people asked who the blindfolded guy is the video picking eggs is. That is Moontiger’s (My daughter Chessie’s) boyfriend. Zimzimma117 is his forum name, if you would like to compliment him on how nice a job he did.. He bravely volunteered. (Being blindfolded around us IS brave)

My forum name isn’t Moontiger!

We kept poking him… it was fun.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 199 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.