fbpx

Happy Birthday Early WindstoneCollector (2/23)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Happy Birthday Early WindstoneCollector (2/23)

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

Happy Birthday!!

Stephanie
      Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Skigod377
        Participant

Happy Birthday!!!

Maria
          Participant

Happy belated birthday from me, too. Hope you had a great day.

Thank you all VERY much! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
            I had a very good day, but I wish I would have had $1500 with me when I went south for pizza with my mom. I fell in love with my first tropical bird. Her name was Baby Gurl, and she was an Eclectus. I took a billion pics of her with my phone. I’m gonna have to paint a Griff now to match her… πŸ˜† And I got attacked or rather loved up by a huge Macaw named Harley. 😯
            I was sorely dissappointed tho that the one person I thought would be sure to call me and wish me a Happy B-day didn’t even send me a text or anything… πŸ˜•
            In the next couple days I am going to my Dad’s. Since I don’t usually have Glen on the weekends, and I will have him during the week.
            I also got lucky enough to have contracted the flu. Saturday night when I got home, I was sick as a dog. πŸ˜›
            But hey, I lived, and am now on the closer side of 40…Hey, 5 more years and I’ll be over the hill. 😯 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (Or so they say…I don’t know how I’ll feel then, but I hope the forums are still around when/if I break down and cry on that birthday! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )

dragonmedley
            Participant

Well, happy belated birthday!

I don’t know how I missed this this weekend…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jodi
              Participant

Sorry you didn’t hear from you know who. That’s really mean of him.

I hope you had a good day anyway! πŸ˜€

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.