fbpx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRACOMANCE

Home Forums Miscellany Community HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRACOMANCE

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

yippee! happy birthday!!!!! awwwwwww nobody remembered but folks on here?! ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. well, birthdays love to get bugged up, especially if you have high hopes for it…. like it rains on a day you had planned to be out on, somebody gets sick, or your favorite restaurant is out of your favorite dish. best thing you can do is try not to get to bummed (get worked up about just makes it worse) and instead try to have some true b-day fun a day shortly thereafter when there may be less troublemaking energy in the air, lol. it’ll be ok!!!!! 😀 really! smile its your birthday! 😀 yippee!
      not to mention, melody herself wished you happy birthday on here! not everybody has gotten that lucky, so thanks a little special icing for you!how cool! 8) squee!

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Happy Birthday

Bob

tfsculptures wrote:

yippee! happy birthday!!!!! awwwwwww nobody remembered but folks on here?! ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. well, birthdays love to get bugged up, especially if you have high hopes for it…. like it rains on a day you had planned to be out on, somebody gets sick, or your favorite restaurant is out of your favorite dish. best thing you can do is try not to get to bummed (get worked up about just makes it worse) and instead try to have some true b-day fun a day shortly thereafter when there may be less troublemaking energy in the air, lol. it’ll be ok!!!!! 😀 really! smile its your birthday! 😀 yippee!
          not to mention, melody herself wished you happy birthday on here! not everybody has gotten that lucky, so thanks a little special icing for you!how cool! 8) squee!

I know I’ll miss them when they move to Oregon 😥 I like the fact that I can get there in a matter of hours now

things just suck in general today..i couldnt afford to do anything..not even get myself a cake..my mother called and proceeded to tell me how dissapointed in me she is that i refuse to spend the night at her place when i go see her and my sister….i want to hide under a rock in the middle of nowhere

Skigod377
          Participant

Awww Im sorry Draco. 🙁 Happy Birthday? You cant let folks get you down on your own birthday. Thats just not right. Dont answer the phone next time 😉 How about a birthday limerick??

Im sorry your Birthday is sucky
            and your sister and mother are yucky.
            But try to have fun
            go and play in the sun
            they will fall down a well if your lucky. 😀

skigod377 wrote:

Awww Im sorry Draco. 🙁 Happy Birthday? You cant let folks get you down on your own birthday. Thats just not right. Dont answer the phone next time 😉 How about a birthday limerick??

Im sorry your Birthday is sucky
            and your sister and mother are yucky.
            But try to have fun
            go and play in the sun
            they will fall down a well if your lucky. 😀

lol ski

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Happy Birthday!!!!

Hey, if it helps, make it a Birthday Week…. 😈 That way, you get 7 days in which to have at least one good one LoL

Jodi
              Participant

Happy Birthday!!

wolflodge100
                Participant

Happy Birthday!! Have some fun and tell you mom to go fly a kite 😀

Purplecat
                  Participant

Happy Birthday!! Love your poem Ski!!! I like the birthday week idea too!

Happy Birthday! I hope the rest of the week fully makes up for your bad day 🙂

Jasmine
                    Participant

Have a wonderful birthday. Eat lots of cake and here’s to hoping that there are one or more Windstones in your gifts.

Not even your GF noticed it was your b-day? 😯

I agree with others…just make it 7 days and don’t answer the phone when your mom calls unless it is to tell them to fly a kite. 😆

Maria
                      Participant

Nice poem, Ski. 😆
                        Didn’t you have anything special for your birthday, Dracomancer? I thought your gf had some great gifts lined up…

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.