fbpx

Halloween Cat??

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Halloween Cat??

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

I think I could wait for castings to be available….
      Would LOVE a little black bat winged kitty….

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

skeeterdeee wrote:

Drat! I was hoping for a store version Halloween kitty cat ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

*sigh*
        Me to ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

foxfeather wrote:

I think I could wait for castings to be available….
          Would LOVE a little black bat winged kitty….

ME TOO! I could be patient for a little bat wing kitty, they’re one of my favorites (them and the Grimalkin!)

WolfenMachine
          Participant

me too! -also lol I’d love a store version Halloween Cat-or cat Wizard. I dont have a Cat Wizard yet. I really like the Siamese one but Im always broke when one comes up for sale lol Wouldn’t it be cool if the Flapcat Halloween version had those dichroic eyes? mwahaha!

Leigha
            Participant

Halloween kitty for LP? :D:D:D squeek* squeek* squeek*

Kujacker
              Participant

Okay I’ll be honest, I was expecting a black cat with lots of orange… that’s what a halloween cat would be to me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
                Could we get something like that lp? Preferably a cheaper cat, so I have a chance at affording him? ๐Ÿ™„

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Okay I’ll be honest, I was expecting a black cat with lots of orange… that’s what a halloween cat would be to me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
                  Could we get something like that lp? Preferably a cheaper cat, so I have a chance at affording him? ๐Ÿ™„

Here, here ๐Ÿ˜‰ !

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

Here, here ๐Ÿ˜‰ !

DITTO on the affordability!

Jasmine
                    Participant

Please, please, please make them LP. Can’t afford evilbay.

Was this MY doing?? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ณ Ooops…

My b-day is Oct. 17 for the people asking. & a happy early b-day for october people!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Best month EVER!!

PhoenixTears
                      Participant

Jasmine wrote:

Please, please, please make them LP. Can’t afford evilbay.

In same boat in affordability. Will never be able to afford evilbay – ever and not joking. Lucky to afford the store. Halloween cats in the store would be delicious!

โ€œFate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.โ€

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

bump

Carolyn
                          Participant

Right up my alley . I love Halloween and autumn . Cats too . :snappy:

Carolyn
                            Participant

I want a black large flap cat with orange and yellow wings . I would love it so much . I love Halloween .

PurpleTurtle
                              Participant

I always wanted an all black Large Flap cat with green eyes and ‘cooly’ colored wings (greens, blues and purples) Maybe a production kitty someday, perhaps? Purrty please :).
                                I also hope against hope for Large Calico Flap Cats with green eyes. That’s one of my dream pieces *sigh*.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.