fbpx

Guilty Pleasures?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Guilty Pleasures?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

It can be anything from tv shows to food, to shopping trips, when someone else cooks… anything! πŸ™‚ For me, it’s being hopelessly addicted to the kid’s show My Little Pony. It’s hilarious! I love Rainbow Dash, but Fluttershy is RUTHLESS!! (“YOU WILL ALL LOVE ME!!!”) XD Bwahahaha!!! Anyone else?

Wampus Dragon
    Participant

My guilty pleasure is usually watching anime, crime shows(csi etc) or nat geo wild.

Windstones can be a guilty pleasure, since my S.O. gives me a look every time I get a package.

Having the S.O. cook instead of me is ALWAYS a guilty pleasure.

Misty
      Participant

I second the anime watching. They crack me up! I also love to eat and cook thai food….mmmmmm. Playing the occasional video game is also fun, though I don’t play them often.

certainly windstones for me since i will be quitting my job very soon. but other than that, going to raw vegan restaurants and ordering and indulging on pretty much everything on the menu!

Kelly
        Participant

Having the hubby cook, my growing colection of Windstones and ravens/crows, online gaming, and listening to music while painting a pyo or reading a good book while phasing out the world. :bigsmile: I’m sure I have a few more but those are the only ones that are comming to mind right now.

Adaneth
          Participant

Mozzerella sticks and guacamole with chips are definitely guilty pleasures of mine, though I try to make myself ‘earn’ them first by reaching some milestone with writing or another project.

Also far too fond of a puzzle software I have where I can make puzzles of my own artwork. Since I’m unable to stop until the puzzle is finished, I can blow a lot of time at that quite easily!

Heather
            Participant

Hmm, I have way too many interests. Some of my main guilty pleasures are watching episodes of old TV shows like Golden Girls, Nash Bridges, The X-Files, Mr. Show, etc. I also love to read and I am currently addicted to The Redwall series. I am about halfway done with those books. I also love archery and enjoy being out in the woods shooting at targets. Today I hope to start airbrushing some Breyer horses I just bought, I get such pleasure out of airbrushing and seeing how things turn out.. Yes, and eating chocolate… and the occasional Big Mac, which I know is so bad but tastes so good sometimes. Yah, that’s some of my guilty pleasures…

Elena
              Participant

Windstones πŸ˜›

I love the Transformers Prime cartoon. :bigsmile: The new My Little Pony hasn’t aired (that I can find) on any of the channels I have. πŸ™

Making Plushies. I’m just getting back into it after a fifteen+ year hiatus and don’t get to do it too often but I’ts always fun when I do.

Those gourmet cupcakes from the cupcake shop. :love: Thank God they are a bit pricey!

Hannah
                Participant

LavenderStarfish – WOO Mr. Show!! I love Bob and David <3

Crowfeather – do you still play Rift? I just got a new computer so I'll be playing more again!! πŸ˜€

Speaking of playing more.. I'd say playing video games is my greatest guilty pleasure, I find MMO's to be VERY addicting (but not in the unhealthy, snubbing family and friends just to play kind of way!). And mint ice cream with caramel. It sounds weird but I love it!

Oh yeah, and Windstones.. in a major way, since October. Someone should start a support group for us XD

My name is Hannah, and I'm a Windstone collector..

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

Books, lot’s of ’em; antique sterling place settings; old glass; silk embroidery floss (how silly is that?); witch balls; and my current guilty pleasure?… Being planted on the sofa with my broken foot propped up and the family waiting on me ’cause I’m not allowed to put any weight on said foot – it’s looking like the bone doesn’t want to heal at this point – but the attention has been great! *snerk!* I know, I’m horrible J)

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Carolyn
                    Participant

Have to add that guilty pleasures are sometimes the best ones .

Purplecat
                      Participant

Sushi….mmmmmmm….There are times I go off to do ‘errands’ with the intent of sneaking to my favorite sushi bar to nab a few rolls! πŸ˜›

Grayfire_artz
                        Participant

sushi, booze, really good beeeeer i mean the micro brewery kind, shoes….and pretty dresses, my car oh god that thing is lucky to have me someone else would have junked it, coffee, chocolate, foot rubs from my bf…. hee i never say no if he offers and i always ask :3

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

GUILTY pleasures? Feeding my sweet tooth..sweet teeth? I loove chocolate cakes/cupcakes, Little Debbie snack cakes. I feel bad even going down the aisle to look at them and even THINK about getting them…but they are so good. BUT THATS OUR SECRET! Ugh. My BF walked in and saw me typing this and gave me greif over it. πŸ˜› I also love Coconut Mojitos and Toasted Almond Kaluah.

Another guilty pleasure of mine is stuffed animals. I’m 25 and I know I’m *cough* “too old” for them, but they are so cute! Granted, Im picky about which ones I get, where as when I was actually a kid, I’d get just about any, but still. I have 3 plush alligators, a dragon, a plush Okapi and a big wolf that sleep beside my bed at night. Only one of them sleeps IN the bed though.

Wampus Dragon
                            Participant

Another guilty pleasure of mine is stuffed animals. I’m 25 and I know I’m *cough* “too old” for them, but they are so cute!

I stopped trying to control that urge a long time ago. I think I probably have a couple hundred. Most are either a dragon or Stitch (little blue disney alien for those that are unfamiliar). Anime and Scifi conventions do not help my addiction.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.