fbpx

Gryphon's foot surgery

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Gryphon's foot surgery

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Tyrrlin
    Participant

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Tyrrlin
      Participant

I had foot surgery on Tuesday, and since I had time with my foot propped up (and a very helpful, handsome white tiger to fetch-and-carry for me) and my pencils within reach, I did a little sketch.

Whaddaya think? Click on the link for the pic in my JaxPad gallery. (I can’t figure out how to get the image to show)

Comments/CC are appreciated.

http://www.jaxpad.com/users/tyrrlin/4601

dragonmedley
        Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

That’s too cute!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Maria
          Participant

That’s neat, Tyrrlin. I hope you’re doing fine and can be up and about again soon.

Very appropriate! That’s really neat. I hope your foot is better now.

Starbreeze
            Participant

Love the drawing!! Hope you’re up and about soon…

Tyrrlin
              Participant

Thank you, all!

I’m up and about a little more now, kinda hobbling around the house like Quasimodo for up to ten minutes at a time before I need to prop the foot up.

Pain is well under control, and the swelling is definitely down. I get the stitches on my pinky toe out on Valentine’s Day. The stitches on the top of my foot will eventually absorb.

Good news is I still have over two weeks of convalescent leave left. Maybe I’ll tackle one of my PYO gryphons. πŸ˜‰

Aw, that is a cute/funny picture. I am glad your foot is getting better. May I ask why you had to have surgery in the first place?

Tyrrlin
                Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Aw, that is a cute/funny picture. I am glad your foot is getting better. May I ask why you had to have surgery in the first place?

Well, short version is I had a bone spur removed from the top of my foot and a long-term corn removed from my pinky toe (kind of). It wasn’t 100% you’re-going-to-die-if-you-don’t-get-this-done, but it was the best option based on everything else going on in my life. πŸ™‚

Tyrrlin wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Well, short version is I had a bone spur removed from the top of my foot and a long-term corn removed from my pinky toe (kind of). It wasn’t 100% you’re-going-to-die-if-you-don’t-get-this-done, but it was the best option based on everything else going on in my life. πŸ™‚
                  Aw I c. Hopefully your foot is a lot better after you are healed. πŸ™‚

Andrea
                  Participant

That’s so cute. And beautiful!
                    Hope you are up and hopping about in no time!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.