fbpx

Grulla Unicorns

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Goody! The Young Unicorn is one of my favorite sculpts.

HEY!!! I see a young sliver and slate mother listed but did i miss them already or just getting ready to add them to the cart??? i keep refreshing every hour to two hours and they were not there now they are but not avail? did i truly miss them already?

Pegasi1978
      Participant

I’d love to know too. The young uni is one my favorite sculpts.

Morrigan
        Participant

I saw 3 youngs and 2 mothers when I got mine but I could have been a bit late and there may have been more. I also saw 3 of the Gargoyles which look absolutely stunning.

You are very lucky to get them! 🙂 hopefully I won’t miss the next batch. Love these guys!

YAY! Just got the 1 Slate Mother, There are still Silver mothers avail if anyone online checking. Crossing fingers and toes for the Young Silver still and the Male Slate, Baby, Young eventually…Ahhhh the thrill and suspense of the hunt. Love it! Thanks W.E.!

I just received silver grulla momma today, and she’s so lovely. She looks like a horse I used to have, a fitting tribute for my first hoofer.

I hope we’ll be seeing more males in the store soon? And how loudly would we have to squeak for some grulla Grands?

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.