fbpx

Grulla Unicorns

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

squeek* I’d love if the Pegasus family got another regular production color too. They have only had the one (white) seeing as the Black Pegasus family was limited production.

Anna
      Participant

Nooo, I missed the silver grullas too! D: I can’t decide which I like better. Looking at the babies, I think I prefer the color of the slate, but I like the markings on the silver.

Pegasi1978
        Participant

What? I didn’t know the silver grullas came out today as well! Looking at pictures of the baby unicorn I like the Slate better than the Silver. The Silver seems too brown to have the name “Silver” to me.

Anna
          Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

What? I didn’t know the silver grullas came out today as well! Looking at pictures of the baby unicorn I like the Slate better than the Silver. The Silver seems too brown to have the name “Silver” to me.

Yeah, that kinda confused me too. I think that’s part of the reason I like the color of the slate better.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

I’m curious to know if it’s just the one in the picture or if they are all like that. Hopefully we’ll see pictures of them on the forum soon. I wonder if anyone who had gotten a Slate baby also got a Silver baby and can post a comparison picture when the new one arrives.

Where??? I missed and I can’t find where they’re listed 😕
              pegasus pegasus pegasus pegasus pegasus pegasus pegasus pegasus pegasus

Anna
              Participant

For some reason they’re not on the main page. You have to go to the store and click on “Unicorns” on the left. The silver grullas are on the top of that page.

I would not have known about them either if I wasn’t on the wait list. Unfortunately I got Susie’s email too late. 🙁

I missed them again! 🙄 🙄 🙄 I keep missing everything the last couple of weeks. Susie was nice and sent me an email but I hadn’t checked my email today. I want to smack myself for not checking my email – instead I was checking the store under new and back in stock but didn’t check under unicorns. 🙄

Adaneth
                Participant

Drat! 🙁 I was hoping for a shot at a silver gruella baby too!

But now that I’ve finally seen them, I think I like the slate better anyway… 😆

Morrigan
                  Participant

I should be getting both the Silver and Slate males soon so I could do a comparison pic on those. I bought the Silver baby but I don’t have the Slate baby. I think I prefer the Silver on the baby though, purely because there looks to be more colour variation and I like the darker shading on the face. ^_^

Mmloda
                    Participant

Ohh I missed them twice now…. 🙄 I REALLY HOPE THAT THE NEXT TIME THEY ARE RESTOCKED THAT I AM ON HERE! Oh if anyone bought the uni’s and doesn’t want to keep them please let me know…I REALLY wanna get both colors!

Marzena

kitsunelady
                      Participant

Both versions look nice on the male…although I like the silver grulla baby better. 6.6;

Pam

The foals really are that brownish color. Grulla horse foals always look different than the adults, which was the explanation Melody gave me when I asked her about it (but I think she just didn’t mix the paint the same!).

Real “silver” grullas do have a brownish tint though, at least as adults.

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

Will the young unicorn ever come out in Grulla? squeek*

Pam

I saw Melody painting some!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.