fbpx

Griffin Chicks Idea?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Griffin Chicks Idea?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

No, but I keep waiting for the momma! Must have!

And she’s going to be an abrupt surprise like the white curlies were, I bet.

ladybrooklyn
      Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

No, but I keep waiting for the momma! Must have!

I hear ya! Waiting impatiently for them too!

Same here!

Are they REALLY THAT close to releasing them!?

I’m checking ebay every day… but maybe I should check more often. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I can’t miss one of the mothers!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

wolflodge100
        Participant

I keep checking all the time too! I REALLY want one

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

*sigh* I hope it’s soon, but of course you know as SOON as the auction is over for the mommas, there will be a thread in this section called “When Are the Griff Chicks Going On Ebay?” LOL!

It’s funny though. A few years ago it seems like nothing new was coming out. The Rainbows and Ruby were a new thing for a while, but then a long while passed. The the Black and Gold came out and I was SO EXCITED. Now suddenly, there are 2 more new colors after it seems like forever. Along with ebays closed eye flap cats, limited OWs (which have been going on for a long while I realize) little curls dragons, the PYO’s, new griffins, rock dragons, and Secret Keepers. It’s like there are new Windstones every month or two! Not that it’s a bad thing. It makes me wicked happy! I’m curious to know sometimes if we make a difference or if we’re justa bunch of annoying ravid fans =)

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skigod377
            Participant

I have wondered that, too. John mentioned Windstone being in danger. I often wonder if the purchases we make are making a signifigant difference or if they are in real danger and we are just like a pump on a sinking ship buying them time. ๐Ÿ™ I hope that they are going in the right direction. Perhaps buying more regular production piece will help more? I would think buying the limited stuff would help more since it goes for more and the cash goes direct to Windstone.

SPark
              Participant

I think it’s six of one, half dozen of the other. Buying the special stuff puts more money in Windstone’s pocket immediately. Buying the regular stuff keeps the Windstone dealers in business, so that people who aren’t already crazy collectors can find out about Windstone, and buy them, and maybe start collecting. So that helps too, but more indirectly. The only thing that doesn’t really help them is buying on ebay, which is why I will never buy a current production piece there, only retired stuff.

Skigod377
                Participant

SPark wrote:

I The only thing that doesn’t really help them is buying on ebay, which is why I will never buy a current production piece there, only retired stuff.

I have cut that out, too! I only buy the retired stuff on Ebay and have even bought from dealers on here. I am trying to help. It may cost a little more, but hopefully I can make a small difference and others may follow suit.

I have to buy from the dealers on here, or other online dealers not having a dealer near to me sucks, there is one store in the mall that sells other things maybe I can get them to sell windstone, hmmm.

I try to buy only retired pieces off of ebay. I would love to have a store near by that I could pop into and support them. It makes it much more difficult ordering them online or hopping on a bus and heading out to Burlington or farther. (If that one stops selling Windstones, I’ll really cry.)

Sorry to drag up an old post…but it was the newest about the baby gryphons!
                  I am working on saving up for them…but I need some PYOs too. So since I won’t be able to afford both at the same time, can you update us with…

About when the pearl babies will be ready. no need to be real close, just a broad idea. Within a month…a few months…you know kinda that idea.

And Mommy and Daddy were 250 each…what about the babies? Will they be sold as a pair? And vauge price ideas?

I know I am a pain in the butt to ask…sorry.

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Whippet, thanks for bringing this up. I have the same questions. ๐Ÿ˜€

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Yea, I always want to know too =D

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

Tyrrlin
                      Participant

whippetluv wrote:

I am working on saving up for them…but I need some PYOs too. So since I won’t be able to afford both at the same time, can you update us with…

About when the pearl babies will be ready. no need to be real close, just a broad idea. Within a month…a few months…you know kinda that idea.

And Mommy and Daddy were 250 each…what about the babies? Will they be sold as a pair? And vauge price ideas?

I know I am a pain in the butt to ask…sorry.

Ditto…my checkbook is crying in anticipation. ๐Ÿ™‚

Windstone collector in remission. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Melody
                        Keymaster

whippetluv wrote:

I know I am a pain in the butt to ask…sorry. The first sitting
                          chicks will PROBABLY get put on ebay THIS WEEK. This first batch of pearl chicks was already half finished last Friaday.
                          We haven’t given them a price yet. The crouching one isn’t in production. He had belly-casting issues. Soon.

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

THIS WEEK?!? *frets* I hope there are enough for everyone

Got a busted Windstone?
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.