fbpx

grayfire pyo batch (finished dragon pg #24)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone grayfire pyo batch (finished dragon pg #24)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

I like the kirin but I can’t think of a name for it, though. Bone autumn?

hmmmm what about autumn bones?

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

I love that kirin. The muse is cool as well. Very nice!

dragonmedley
        Participant

grayfire artz wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

I like the kirin but I can’t think of a name for it, though. Bone autumn?

hmmmm what about autumn bones?

Yes! Sounds a lot better…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Both of those are lovely!! I must say tho, I have a soft spot for Muses. I just love thier quirkyness ๐Ÿ™‚ All your stuff if beautiful!!

bayoudragon
          Participant

I love the muse sculpt, too! Love the colors (and the name!). ๐Ÿ˜€

The eyes on the kirin really make it pop. Gorgeous!

Grayfire_artz
            Participant

thank you!! i had so much fun with those. it twas a color explosion

Grayfire_artz
              Participant

here is a 2nd snowy owl wolf for Skylover

Wow! Beautiful wolf! You just keep getting better and better too! *applauds* ๐Ÿ˜€

Maria
                Participant

I really like the way you painted the scales on the Muse. I’m not a great fan of the sculpt but people are constantly painting it in such great designs. :yes:

Lokie
                  Participant

I love the fur on both the kirin and wolf, and the Muse is just beautiful. The Muse has so much personality and I love when painters really bring it out ๐Ÿ™‚

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

I REALLY LOVE the wings on that wolf! AOOUUOOOOOO! But the “spots” of interference on his fur are kind of bugging me…like he’s got chicken pox or something :shrug: not that it looks bad, just messes with me a little.

Nice job on the new ones! You have some real painting talent. I really liked the Ki-rin it was sort of koi-like on the scales.

Grayfire_artz
                      Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

I REALLY LOVE the wings on that wolf! AOOUUOOOOOO! But the “spots” of interference on his fur are kind of bugging me…like he’s got chicken pox or something :shrug: not that it looks bad, just messes with me a little.

LOL yeah i can see that. my attempt with the spotting was to bring the owl marking into more of a mix with the wolf’s

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

grayfire artz wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

LOL yeah i can see that. my attempt with the spotting was to bring the owl marking into more of a mix with the wolf’s

I think if you’d have “stripied” a little more on the haunches and top body and stippled his front under the head it may have come out a little more like an owl… Or maybe have done like a “~~~…” (that was supposed to be a stripey line ending in dots..more like below…hope that made sense)

(
                          )
                          (
                          :
                          ;

Grayfire_artz
                          Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

grayfire artz wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

I think if you’d have “stripied” a little more on the haunches and top body and stippled his front under the head it may have come out a little more like an owl… Or maybe have done like a “~~~…” (that was supposed to be a stripey line ending in dots..more like below…hope that made sense)

(
                            )
                            (
                            :
                            ;
                            oooh i’m going to try that!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 365 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.