fbpx

grayfire pyo batch (finished dragon pg #24)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone grayfire pyo batch (finished dragon pg #24)

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

alrighty so here it is! i’ve been working on this wolf for the last 3 weeks trying to better understand fur peppering, highlighting, and getting facial marking done better. :scratch: it lead to much irritation and hand cramps but i’m pretty dang pleased with the outcome so my next wolf i am starting today is another nebula wold for bardwing technically it’s all going to be the same looks but i want to try and incorporate what i have learned with this guy into how i paint to fur in the nebula puppy.

bayoudragon
      Participant

oh wow… gorgeous! The facial markings are stunning! I REALLY like this one. ๐Ÿ™‚

machineguts
        Participant

Wow, this one is so gorgeous! I absolutely love how you painted the facial markings, and of course those wings are just stunning!

beautiful. the fur is amazing… i love it!

Grayfire_artz
          Participant

heres the fall muse ๐Ÿ˜€ i am completely in love with these colors together

Grayfire_artz
            Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

oh wow… gorgeous! The facial markings are stunning! I REALLY like this one. ๐Ÿ™‚

thank you:D i spent a ton of time on the facial marking

grayfire artz wrote:

bayoudragon wrote:

thank you:D i spent a ton of time on the facial marking

They are amazing! And I love the colors on the muse too. 8)
              btw ald and Takara arrived safely today ๐Ÿ™‚

bayoudragon
              Participant

OMG! I LOVE THAT MUSE!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Grayfire_artz
                Participant

SWEEET!!! how do you like them in person?

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

Those are really pretty. I especially love the wolfy. I’m gonna have to get you to paint me a wolf one of these days ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

Grayfire_artz
                    Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

Those are really pretty. I especially love the wolfy. I’m gonna have to get you to paint me a wolf one of these days ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

i would love to!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
                      i wish there will still some wolfs in the store i’m down to my last one.

grayfire artz wrote:

AWESOME Art (hubby)esp likes Takara. You really captured her look ๐Ÿ˜€ Alph’s wings are just beautiful and the slight shimmer in the light is very close to what the ends of his fur looks like in the sunlight. I’m very happy with the results on both. I’m hoping to send you more work soon ๐Ÿ˜€

Grayfire_artz
                      Participant

khat7 wrote:

grayfire artz wrote:

AWESOME Art (hubby)esp likes Takara. You really captured her look ๐Ÿ˜€ Alph’s wings are just beautiful and the slight shimmer in the light is very close to what the ends of his fur looks like in the sunlight. I’m very happy with the results on both. I’m hoping to send you more work soon ๐Ÿ˜€
                        sweet just send me a pm when your ready!

drag0nfeathers wrote:

The bright one is beautiful, the only thing that’s bothering me are the black circles around the eyes. Still lovely though!

The real Takara actually does have black outling her eyes ๐Ÿ˜€

siberakh1
                        Participant

That wolf is very nice and I really love that Muse! Very nice!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 365 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.