fbpx

grayfire pyo batch (finished dragon pg #24)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone grayfire pyo batch (finished dragon pg #24)

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

you should see it in person. I really like this one.

LadyFirebird
      Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

you should see it in person. I really like this one.

Oh, tease, tease, tease, tease, tease! :spank: Wanna see too! :shout:

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

hehehe…some times i share….

Bardwing got to see it in person >:3

Grayfire_artz
          Participant

khat7 wrote:

grayfire artz wrote:

thank you!! he will be looking for a home when i finish him. i do have to admit i’m really starting to like painting griffins more then wolfs you can put so much more into the feathers. i’ve been trying to figure out how to do the pheasant pattern on the wolf wings but no luck so far.

I know a couple of wolves that would be happy to have all the TLC you want to give them
            😀

lol they are getting tons of tlc 😀 busting my but on the wings as we speak

grayfire artz wrote:

khat7 wrote:

grayfire artz wrote:

thank you!! he will be looking for a home when i finish him. i do have to admit i’m really starting to like painting griffins more then wolfs you can put so much more into the feathers. i’ve been trying to figure out how to do the pheasant pattern on the wolf wings but no luck so far.

I know a couple of wolves that would be happy to have all the TLC you want to give them
            😀

lol they are getting tons of tlc 😀 busting my but on the wings as we speak

I know you are. And doing a beautiful job too. If you need to switch to the Griffin for a while that’s OK to 🙂 Um, not that you need my permission or anything 😳

Grayfire_artz
            Participant

I know you are. And doing a beautiful job too. If you need to switch to the Griffin for a while that’s OK to 🙂 Um, not that you need my permission or anything 😳
              lol it’s mostly finished so it can wait for me to finish the wolfs! 😀

Grayfire_artz
              Participant

wooot just finished this one last night got the fur all nicely done so i felt it was time to call it finished. goodness knows those feathers have had enough with my paint brushes. thanks GB for the name idea it’s perfect! this guys name is kaleidoscope 😀

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Gorgeous, as always 😀 . I love the way you do the wings on your critters. The detail is amazing!

:yum: :yum: Beautimus!!

LadyFirebird
                  Participant

I love that griffin! I LOVE THAT GRIFFIN! 😮 The detail on those wings are incredible–makes my eyes cross–wait a minute, my eyes are already crossed! 😆 And crap…..I’m goin’ broke!!!!! :shout: 🙄

machineguts
                    Participant

Sooo pretty! <3

Maria
                      Participant

Those wings are spazzy, and I mean that as a compliment. I think “Kaleidoscope” would be a fitting name for this fellow.

dragonmedley
                        Participant

I really like this one – he has a real raptor feel to him. Plus of course the wings are awesome!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Grayfire_artz
                          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Those wings are spazzy, and I mean that as a compliment. I think “Kaleidoscope” would be a fitting name for this fellow.

sweeet!! i hadn’t have thought about that kaleidoscope does really fit this one 😀 thank you!

machineguts
                            Participant

Kaleidoscope would be an awesome name! 😀

grayfire artz wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

sweeet!! i hadn’t have thought about that kaleidoscope does really fit this one 😀 thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 365 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.