fbpx

Grab Bag Mini Keeper re-stock of 4/1/14

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Grab Bag Mini Keeper re-stock of 4/1/14

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Grab Bag Mini Keeper Re-stock of 4/1/14: if you already purchased one or two of these, you may purchase one or two more of them from this re-stock (which is part of the same batch released on 3/18/14 as seen in class photos and live stream).

Hannah
      Participant

Thank you Susie!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

etruscan
        Participant

Thank you – I think! I avoided getting a second dragon from the first time they were in the store, but you got me this time. 🙂

Caelan
          Participant

Sorry if this was answered in another thread, but I have to ask…

Is there any possibility the mini keepers will have production runs in the collection colors or at least be able to be ordered in a color family?

I have a *complete* Emerald/Jade collection that I don’t want to discombobulate with a really odd match. I’m also unemployed and don’t have the money to spend. But I’ll find the money somewhere if I know for sure what I’m getting!

Kim
            Blocked

Hi. Not sure if this helps but there are baby dragons in Emerald and they are about the same size as the mini keepers so I think for anyone wanting to add production colours that the baby dragons would be your best bet in this size range.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Caelan
              Participant

Thanks Kim, but as I mentioned, I have a complete Emerald collection so I already have the baby dragon (as well as everything else in emerald except the secret keeper). I’m looking specifically to add the mini keeper.

Kim
                Blocked

Oh didn’t realize you already have the little one since it’s fairly recent. There is a green and orange one on the facebook page that someone got in that is similar to emerald but a bit lighter. But yeah it would be good to know if these would ever be in production colours too.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

pipsxlch
                  Participant

Sorry if this was answered in another thread, but I have to ask…

Is there any possibility the mini keepers will have production runs in the collection colors or at least be able to be ordered in a color family?

I have a *complete* Emerald/Jade collection that I don’t want to discombobulate with a really odd match. I’m also unemployed and don’t have the money to spend. But I’ll find the money somewhere if I know for sure what I’m getting!

There was brief mention that there MAY be a batch done in production colors that they’re still able to make, though I think as a grab bag so you wouldn’t know exactly what you’re getting. I don’t know if this will happen, let alone when. It would probably be easier to trade for what you want with such a batch though. (I know what you mean, I’m an OCD color collector too so some things JUST DON’T WORK no matter how much you may like the sculpture!)
                    Your best bet might be to try and buy secondhand a dragon whose paint job isn’t too disconcerting.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.