fbpx

Grab Bag Koi Qi-Lin status

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Grab Bag Koi Qi-Lin status

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Hi! As of the evening of July 6, 2022, we have sent out notification emails to about one half of the more than 200 people on the Waitlist for the Grab Bag “Koi” Qi-Lin. it may take us two more days to get the rest of the emails sent out. We are allowing one week from the date of the email for order placement. There is no huge rush to order! Absolutely no reason to refresh anything! If you are on that waitlist, do not worry, there is one available for you! We are filling orders as they come in however it always takes time to process lots of orders received in a short space of time. We hope that this system works well and that everyone is happy with it. We would love to know what you think!

merrillannwhite
      Participant

Mine is ordered! Can’t wait to see the class photos!

Stephanie
        Participant

Thank you so much for the update! I think this new system is wonderful!

Natasha
          Participant

This was definitely less stressful for me! I hope it was less stressful for Susie & Crew too!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

BigCatKeeper
            Participant

This system was an absolute dream! There was so a generous amount of time to get on the waitlist, and now a generous amount of time to order your piece. As long as the lists do not get too long for Melody to fill the orders, I feel like this is a perfect solution to the site-crashing product launches. Great job, Windstone team!

Ann Marie
              Participant

I’m still waiting for my email to buy, and a little anxious in spite of the reassurance. Just the same, I think this is a good way to handle sales like this.

Magentas-Cat

Ann Marie
                Participant

I spoke too soon — I just received my email and placed my order. I can’t wait to see which one I get! I love their grumpy little faces.

Magentas-Cat

veryalive
                  Participant

Just ordered mine! This is a great new way to buy a grab bag!

Embrie
                    Participant

Seconding that the new system worked great and I’m looking forward to the class photos! 🙂

Looking for GBs: loaf dragon; dark red-colored sitting grey wolf; baby ki-rins; sitting ori

sherry10151982
                      Participant

This new system was an absolute dream! So seamless and easy to check out on your own time! Please do this from now on!!

Ann Marie
                        Participant

This really is a great new system from the buying end. I hope it doesn’t create too much extra work on Susie’s part, however, with the special emails with separate passwords, etc.

Magentas-Cat

LC1972
                          Participant

Hello all! I received my email to purchase my Qi,Lin, but I did have a little trouble. I went the direction of a returning customer button, but I needed to change my address, so I don’t know if that resulted in the Qi’Lin dropping out of my cart and saying my 45 minutes expired. I also got the wheel of death that won’t let you pay. After 10 minutes I decided to go back too the email and retry. It let me go back in without putting the password back in. I put my Qi’Lin back in the cart and it went directly to the shipping information where my address still had to be changed. Things went smoothly after that. All in all definitely a less stressful way of purchasing a GB. Minutes instead of an hour or more. ( just a little skip a beat of the heart ) Thank You Melody, Susie, and all at Windstone for making enough for hopefully all who wanted a Koi Qi’Lin. I know this probably won’t be the case for all GBs. Have a happy weekend!!

Kujacker
                            Participant

I got my email, but I’ll be out of state all next week and some of the next, so my Qi-Lin will have to wait till he can be purchased and shipped home 🙂 I’m very happy that we get a week to pay for the item… I was nervous about that.
                              This is only my second grab bag (the other qi-lin being my first), so I never had to deal with the issues previously, but of course, this method is much easier and smoother.

etruscan
                              Participant

I have ordered my qi-lin. Placing the order went very smoothly – much easier than doing it the “old-fashioned” way. 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.