fbpx

Good Windstone Online Seller

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Good Windstone Online Seller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Hey all,

I just wanted mention that I had a great experience with a merchant selling Windstones online that has a few items that aren’t available on the site right now or are discontinued.

I was ordering a hatcher for another forum member as part of a swap. I called Headlines to verify they had the hatcher in stock – I got a real person immediately who checked and verified.

I placed the order, but in the confirmation, it looked like it listed the ship to as my paypal address rather than the addy I put in the order.

I emailed their customer service to ask them to check. The owner got back to me in about five minutes, said yes there had been an error, and corrected the problem.

I got the UPS tracking notification about ten minutes after that.

Honestly, the look of their website initially put me off, but the service has been great. I’ll follow up with the other forum member when they get the hatcher to see if it arrived safely and well packed, but as to the experience so far, it’s been really great.

And, as a disclaimer, I am not affiliated with these folks – just think that since they have some discontinued stuff and seem super nice, they may be able to help people out with their colletions.

URL: http://www.shopheadlines.com/Departments/Collectibles/Windstone-Editions/Dragons.aspx

I have bought from this website before and they are awesome!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.