fbpx

Going off to SanJose

Home Forums Miscellany Community Going off to SanJose

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Bob

I would LOVE to stop by SJ but there just does not seem to be time this weekend. I was co-hosting a charity event last night that raised $2700 and the Windstone Castle that I had donated to the cause sold for $200 while the 2 bear feet candles sold for $60 if I’m remembering correctly. I have to send Susie a thank you e-mail. I’m at work now, off at 2:30 with another charity event in Hayward at 4
      I’m also glad you are feeling better.

Skigod377
      Participant

Did Susie send you some stuff to auction for charity?

Bob

when I stopped by in November to pick up my Russett corl she gave me a few things to auction off. Not many but all the money we raise for my charity work goes to the cause. We have been working for the same charities for years now and we know where the money goes. It was just a few pieces but when I showed the castle to one of our members he fell in love with it, so much so that he overslept and missed the dinner part of the night but showed up just to bid on the castle and ended up spending $200 just for the castle.
          I was totally shocked but I might have started another Windstoner!!

Skigod377
          Participant

That is very cool and very nice of Windstone. 🙂

Bob

Yes it was, which is why I MUST send Susie a Thank you. I sent Dark Chocolates at Christmas but that was then this is now

SPark
              Participant

That’s neat!

I just got back from the con (like half an hour ago) and I had SO much fun, and made money too! I have some of my funds earmarked for a NICE windstone, I just have to decide which one I want to go after.

Also, I will never get caught up on posts I missed while I was gone! No way!

Maria
                Participant

Glad to hear you had a great time, SPark – but yeah, we did chatter a lot while you were away.

Bob

I’m sorry I missed meeting you. I had to work Saturday and had my charity function that night and they offered me overtime on Sunday plus another charity function on Sunday afternoon

SPark
                    Participant

Someday we should have a Windstone convention! Get all us crazy Windstone fans together.

Bob

that would be GREAT

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.