fbpx

Glacier Pearl family? -maybe? :)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Glacier Pearl family? -maybe? :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    SilverDragon
    Participant

I love the glacier blue color that you have test painted on ebay. Now, I also saw that you wrote that you may have more as a limited production or just regular production. And, it would be sooo cool to have them in stores! So, is it a maybe sometime in the future or just a limited production?

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

SilverDragon
      Participant

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.

Adaneth
        Participant

Silverdragon wrote:

I love the glacier blue color that you have test painted on ebay. Now, I also saw that you wrote that you may have more as a limited production or just regular production. And, it would be sooo cool to have them in stores! So, is it a maybe sometime in the future or just a limited production?

At least limited production please!! :squeak: :squeak:

Kujacker
          Participant

imo, the color is way too monotone. Perhaps if they changed it a bit… added a tinge of a shade darker in blue, or gray, it might look less monotone…

I would love to see this as a production color! :squeak:

Stephanie
            Participant

I love this color. And the Sand color! :squeak:

😀

Purplecat
              Participant

I really enjoy the sand color, but didnt like the glacier pearl….so my request would have to be for a Sand color OW. that would be awesome. 😀 😀 😀

Kujacker wrote:

imo, the color is way too monotone. Perhaps if they changed it a bit… added a tinge of a shade darker in blue, or gray, it might look less monotone…

Agreed. Greenish would look cool too!

Travistie
                Participant

I love the look of the glacier pearl OW. I wouldn’t mind seeing it be made available in retail or as LP.

kitsunelady
                  Participant

I’m with Kujacker on this one. >.>; Too monotone, and I don’t think I’d like it even the little bit that I currently do, without the dichroic eyes. I DO, however, like the Forest Green mother that just came up. My squeak is for THAT color on an Old Warrior! LP for teh win!

Maria
                    Participant

I’ll just say that if you’d choose one or two or half a dozen of the colors that have hit E-Bay as test paints so far and offer them as LP colors on OWs, I’d buy one of each and they’d probably all sell out in a day.

Melody
                      Keymaster

Silverdragon wrote:

I like this galcier color . It is different. The blue looks as if it is glowing. I would like to do more dragons this way, OR if I can get the “fire” part to look good, I still want to do fire and ice dragons.I haven’t gotten a fire color to go well with an ice color yet. We will see how it works out. I choose the very boldest colors for the production things, because they need to look good on store shelves, this may be too subtle for that, but lp maybe!

Travistie
                        Participant

I’m all for LP Glacier dragons! 😀

Adaneth
                          Participant

travistie wrote:

I’m all for LP Glacier dragons! 😀

Yes, yes, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss! 😀 😆

:squeak: :squeak:

SilverDragon
                            Participant

Melody wrote:

Silverdragon wrote:

I like this galcier color . It is different. The blue looks as if it is glowing. I would like to do more dragons this way, OR if I can get the “fire” part to look good, I still want to do fire and ice dragons.I haven’t gotten a fire color to go well with an ice color yet. We will see how it works out. I choose the very boldest colors for the production things, because they need to look good on store shelves, this may be too subtle for that, but lp maybe!

Ok cool. Yeah, it would be neat to see the fire and ice combo. But i do see everyones point that if this glacier color dragon was to go on shelf that it would need a bit more different color to make it stand out from the crowd. 🙂 So, im cool with it being a LP. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.