fbpx

Giggle Giggle…Army guys are dumb.

Home Forums Miscellany Community Giggle Giggle…Army guys are dumb.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant
      Skigod377
      Participant

oh god what the heck is wrong with people??? Like they couldnt see that happening.

Skigod377
        Participant

ruffian wrote:

oh god what the heck is wrong with people??? Like they couldnt see that happening.

I just couldn’t believe they let him try again after he missed the first time!!!

Lokie
          Participant

Where did you get that from? Wow, lol, that is funny, yet, really, really sad.

skigod377 wrote:

ruffian wrote:

I just couldn’t believe they let him try again after he missed the first time!!!

missed the first time and hit the dirt LMAO

Skigod377
            Participant

Lokie wrote:

Where did you get that from? Wow, lol, that is funny, yet, really, really sad.

Its from the Army Safety Center website. Can you imagine having to explain this to the folks in charge??

OMG…I can’t believe they would actually have someone hold the target…

….maybe that’s one less stupid person left in the gene pool.

Maria
              Participant

That’s not funny. The first thing I thought of was the scene from Black Hawk down where Jamie Smith gets hit in the femoral artery as he drags Twobbles out of the street. It took him about six hours to bleed to death.

To me it looked like he was shot in the hip but nonetheless- unless he was told by a commanding officer that he HAD to hold that plate of metal (in which case the commanding officer would have been in a LOT of trouble) it was plain stupid to think that someone had good enough aim to hit a small sheet of metal you are holding ABOVE YOUR HEAD from someone who is NOT a sniper. If that was his choice to be stupid then he paid the consequences and I feel little remorse for his being shot doing something CLEARLY foolish.

Skigod377
                Participant

Well, I think its funny. As for being told to do it, any reasonable soldier would know that that particular command is not a lawful order and he would not have to follow it. I figure they all got what they deserve. The person in charge is gonna lose some rank and the dummy holding the plate wont ever do something so stupid again.

Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

….maybe that’s one less stupid person left in the gene pool.

I have to agree with Cheryl, people like that will find a way to eliminate themselves. If it wasn’t this, it would have been something else. Although I normally don’t find humor in other’s misfortunes, when you go out LOOKING for it and it finds you, well, you had it coming. That’s when its funny.

frozendragon
                    Participant

that is sad…a tiny bit funny because they were all so dumb…..you could tell dude with the gun wasn’t even aiming high enough before he shot….I was thinking it was totally faked though…

but if it wasn’t they all need to be hit in the head with a hammer….

Bob

I was also wondering if it was real or one of those stupid films they show people telling them this is what you should not do EVER.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.