fbpx

GB baby/young unis : Stripes vs Spots

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody GB baby/young unis : Stripes vs Spots

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I think no matter what was painted both batches would sell out fast and then bidding would start on the ones people got extra from each batch. It seems that these sell second hand for ALOT more than store price so if people could buy from both batches then sell that would happen. Face it only trades happen or crazy bidding so who didnt get one usually doesnt stand a chance.
      Its funny how people complain about their grab bag Windstone when alot of others couldnt even get one.

Being able to get more $ for them is great! It eases my concern about the cost for people needing to ship them all over the place to trade them!

Rachel
      Participant

I like the true surprise factor. I don’t think they should be separated out into different “types.” First, it’s too narrow–there were far more than just “spots and stripes.” Second, the point is to be able to trade them, which helps build community. Third, it increases the chances of some people who want them not getting one because smaller batches mean fewer uni’s and some people would want to get one (or more) from each batch, as opposed to being limited to 1 or 2 from a single batch.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.