fbpx

Gaia Members?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Gaia Members?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Those are some really cool pets! That’s a pretty neat idea.

Maebnus
    Participant

I’m just plain Maebnus on Gaia. I signed up a bit more than a year ago… for what reason, I’m not entirely sure. Cute place though. The dragon egg thread got me back on there… I sorta just dink around on the games and walk around towns catching bugs and picking up trash. *shrug* I’m easily amused.

I am lusting after the avatar I have in my signature there though. It’ll take forever, but I WILL have her! (well, maybe some different clothes eventually… but those are the easy part)

Stephanie
      Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

I’m just plain Maebnus on Gaia. I signed up a bit more than a year ago… for what reason, I’m not entirely sure. Cute place though. The dragon egg thread got me back on there… I sorta just dink around on the games and walk around towns catching bugs and picking up trash. *shrug* I’m easily amused.

I am lusting after the avatar I have in my signature there though. It’ll take forever, but I WILL have her! (well, maybe some different clothes eventually… but those are the easy part)

Hehe! I just spent an hour wandering around catching bugs and picking up trash. What am I supposed to do with it all? πŸ˜€

Maebnus
        Participant

Stephanie wrote:

Hehe! I just spent an hour wandering around catching bugs and picking up trash. What am I supposed to do with it all? πŸ˜€

You can make ink out of the bugs. I think you can dye flowers with the ink… not sure if there’s anything else. Some gold, if you get enough…

The trash can be made into hats, if you have enough of a certain kind.

I found this thread that tells you a lot about it, and has pics of the trash hats.

Stephanie
          Participant

Thanks!

Maebnus3 wrote:

I was doing that last night. πŸ˜†

By the way… I’m Romeodanny there for those that didn’t know.

kitsunelady
            Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

You can make ink out of the bugs. I think you can dye flowers with the ink… not sure if there’s anything else. Some gold, if you get enough…

You can then make tattoos out of the ink! XD They have dragon tattoos! I know that would interest some of you. πŸ˜‰ They’re full-body though, so you have to be practically naked to see them. c.c; Although, they show through some of the tights and things…

I used to be on Gaia Online… But I quickly grew tired of it ’cause it was way too popular. And with that I mean it worked as a magnet for people who don’t do anything else than bash and flame and stuff. :/ Forums like that seem so hard to get into, at least for me.

kitsunelady
              Participant

Maripikka wrote:

I used to be on Gaia Online… But I quickly grew tired of it ’cause it was way too popular. And with that I mean it worked as a magnet for people who don’t do anything else than bash and flame and stuff. :/ Forums like that seem so hard to get into, at least for me.

Mrr, yeah. I generally avoid the forums. e.e; I just play the games and use my avatar as a dress-up doll. XD

DantheDragon
                Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Maripikka wrote:

Mrr, yeah. I generally avoid the forums. e.e; I just play the games and use my avatar as a dress-up doll. XD

Haha me too. The forums there are mostly a bit too “young” from my impression. On Neopets I only hang out in a select few forum rooms where there are generally older players chatting.

I just sent some Friend List requests. If you get one from Cricket2008. That’s me. I picked the name Cricket2008 because I just got a new kitten a couple of weeks ago and her name is Cricket. πŸ™‚

Click us to help us grow!

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

I don’t even know what Gaia is 😳

twindragonsmum

tdm

lamortefille
                    Participant

Tintaglia wrote:

I just sent some Friend List requests. If you get one from Cricket2008. That’s me. I picked the name Cricket2008 because I just got a new kitten a couple of weeks ago and her name is Cricket. πŸ™‚

Click us to help us grow!

Ooo..how about some pix of the new kitty?

Lokie
                      Participant

I created a character, Lokie56, when we started the dragon eggs, but I really have no idea how to use the forums or any of the other stuff on there. 😳 I just use it to play Word Bump or fish.

kitsunelady
                        Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

I don’t even know what Gaia is 😳

twindragonsmum

http://www.gaiaonline.com/ =)

But yeah, gotta watch out for most of the forums on there. Well, it’s not so much the forums, as the members…if you want to avoid a bunch of cursing, perverted little rugrats, you have to join a guild that’s invite-only. @.@ Otherwise, they find you…eventually. They’re supposed to keep it PG-13, but they never do. 9_9;

I just stay out of the forums…well, I peep at them sometimes, but they’re usually just running their mouths off. Gaia does have some cute mini-games, like Word Bump, Fishing, Puzzles, and even ‘gambling’, but only for Gaia Gold, heh. You can use the gold you win from the games to buy stuff to dress up your avatar with, either from the stores, or from the marketplace. =) You can also get Gold and items from Daily Chance, which is that thing that looks like one of those claw-grabby games…it shows up once a day on each main page of the site. So you can play like…five or six times a day, for free. It’s nice, if you like to fish, because it’ll give you free fish bait! And tokens, for gambling, too.

If you want to spend actual money on it (you don’t have to, of course), you can buy Gaia Cash, to spend in the Cash Shop, or the Monthly Collectibles, which are only available for one month. A lot of people buy stuff from the Cash Shop (you can buy the MCs there too, for the month they’re available), then sell it in the Marketplace, so really, you needn’t spend any real $ at all…if you can make enough gold to get what you want off the Market. =) My friend Bu does that, but I’m far too lazy…and I like to ‘contribute’ to the websites I use on a daily basis. Even though I’m pretty sure Gaia doesn’t need my pittance of a ‘donation’ every month, anymore. 9.9; All those big businesses backing them, now…but that’s allowed them to add a lot more stuff, like the theater. I don’t think they’d have been able to afford the bandwidth for that, before! We should all get together and have movie night on Gaia sometime! Hilarity would ensue, no doubt. Laff.

I dunno, I never liked dolls in real life, but I sure like changing the clothes on my avatar. XD *dorks out*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.