fbpx

GAHHH I won him

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone GAHHH I won him

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Congrates. I was going to bid, and then hubby took me out to dinner and we didn’t get back in time. I hope you get him!! They seem like odd people.

Megan
    Participant

Ooh, congrats! Those seem like excellent prices. Hope they both get to you safe and sound πŸ™‚

Arlla
      Participant

Oooooh, a hidden auction, AND a jade! I wish you the best of luck getting them both intact! If you do, you totally scored! πŸ˜€

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

Oh, I missed the green one, congrates! that’s awsome prices.

Lokie
        Participant

Congrats Ruffian πŸ™‚ I’ll be hoping for their safe arrival.

Laurie
          Participant

Those do seem like some great prices. It looks like the green one has a chip on it from the picture though. Either way they are still good prices.

Patricia
            Participant

Congrats! I was planning to go after that peacock but didn’t make it back in time myself. Way to go. πŸ™‚

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Maria
              Participant

That’s got to be the cheapest jade of all time. What luck, Ruff! Here’s hoping they follow instructions and double-box.

Andrea
                Participant

Wow. I’m jealous! I’ve been wanting that emerald coiled forever! Fantastic price!

Well the couple that I got the peacock from already agreed to double box, so he should get here safe and sound, yay.

Maria
                  Participant

Will you show a pic of your curl collection when they get to you? Please?

Skigod377
                    Participant

Wow! Great price on the jade! What a score! I was watching that peacock curl, but I already have one so I left it alone.

Congrats. Lucky person you. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.