fbpx

GAH! I CAN'T HOLD IN THE ANGER ANYMORE!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community GAH! I CAN'T HOLD IN THE ANGER ANYMORE!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

But I bet you won’t like the snow we have 6 months out of the year… 🙄

frozendragon
      Participant

Jasmine wrote:

I love snow… I always want to go do stuff when it snows here… but there are too many weirdos out there…

Stephanie
        Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

I love snow… I always want to go do stuff when it snows here… but there are too many weirdos out there…

Ahhh yes… the wonderful people in BIG SUVs that think that their BIG SUV is glued to the road and they won’t roll it doing 50 on snow and ice… they make life fun around here… 😕

OR the wonderful people that like to do donuts on I-40… durning rush hour traffic…

frozendragon
          Participant

Serenity wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

Ahhh yes… the wonderful people in BIG SUVs that think that their BIG SUV is glued to the road and they won’t roll it doing 50 on snow and ice… they make life fun around here… 😕

OR the wonderful people that like to do donuts on I-40… durning rush hour traffic…

what’s sad is those big SUV’s are the first ones to wreck or get stuck…

idiots… think they are special because they drive a freaking bus…

Stephanie
            Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Serenity wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

what’s sad is those big SUV’s are the first ones to wreck or get stuck…

idiots… think they are special because they drive a freaking bus…

Yeah… I know! What I also dislike are the idiots that know my Bronco is a 4×4 and they are glued to my back bumper… OH I HATE THAT! 👿

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

LOL! I have a truck that I ACTUALY KNOW HOW TO DRIVE *it’s a miricle, LOL* and I actually don’t mind snow. As long as I have heat in my house!

Actually what I hate most about the weather in MA is one day it’s snowing, the next day it’s 105 degrees! Just the other day it was BEAUTIFUL! I went to the beach and on the way there is downpoured and thunderstoremed, got to the beach and it was beautiful again! Left the beach and it downpoured some more and got so windy a tree a couple of houses down from me fell over. Just last week it was so hot and dry another house on my block caught fire. *shakes head* It’s madness!

…but I can drive in it! Woot!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

siberakh1
                Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

LOL! I have a truck that I ACTUALY KNOW HOW TO DRIVE *it’s a miricle, LOL* and I actually don’t mind snow. As long as I have heat in my house!

Actually what I hate most about the weather in MA is one day it’s snowing, the next day it’s 105 degrees! Just the other day it was BEAUTIFUL! I went to the beach and on the way there is downpoured and thunderstoremed, got to the beach and it was beautiful again! Left the beach and it downpoured some more and got so windy a tree a couple of houses down from me fell over. Just last week it was so hot and dry another house on my block caught fire. *shakes head* It’s madness!

Such is the weather in the Northeastern part of the country! 😀 Actually, I learned how to drive on ice first! My next door neighbor in my dorm took me out in his Monte Carlo freshman year and took me out to slam the breaks/slide and do donuts in a parking lot that was glazed in ice with a light coating of snow over it. Fun times!

siberakh1 wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Such is the weather in the Northeastern part of the country! 😀 Actually, I learned how to drive on ice first! My next door neighbor in my dorm took me out in his Monte Carlo freshman year and took me out to slam the breaks/slide and do donuts in a parking lot that was glazed in ice with a light coating of snow over it. Fun times!

Colin used to have fun with the E-Brake in the winter here, there was one spot he could do a donut… the first time he did it, I swear I was going to kill him! 😆

Then our roommate crashed the car…. now his e-brake isn’t in such a good location for stunting. Thank God.

Jasmine
                  Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

Had to actually learn that in driver’s ed. Took us out to an empty parking lot and had us doing donuts in the snow and ice. A heck of a lot of fun.

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.