fbpx

GAH! I CAN'T HOLD IN THE ANGER ANYMORE!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community GAH! I CAN'T HOLD IN THE ANGER ANYMORE!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 129 total)
  • Author

Drag0n, I’m sorry you have to deal with this, while I’ve never transacted with you, you’ve always been more than pleasant about everything else!!! I hope this resolves!

And Spark, I’d like the link too please, it’s nice to be able to know what you’re dealing with when you do buisiness here.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I suppose I should get the link too at this point. It seems I may be having issues with someone else too… 🙄 I hope not though…

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Purplecat
      Participant

If someone approaches me to buy something…I always give them a chance..just because sometimes people mature and change. It’s bitten me in the butt more than once….so I’m not sure if it’s usable advice, but I’m just throwing another viewpoint out there. 🙂

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

i always have my stipulations all laid out for when ever i do something with some one, especially if i do not know them very well yet and they have not already built up a good business reputation. It is not a bad thing, as strict as it sounds, doing so does offer some protection.

With people who i have done business before or have a visibly good business reputation i tend to be a little more laxed.

so far i have not had issues with any one i have had transactions with.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Your very smart and very lucky 😉

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Starbreeze
            Participant

Good luck Drago0n!!! I hope this works out for you!!! You don’t deserve this sort of treatment. 👿

😯 STAR”S BACK!!! 😀 😆

Starbreeze
              Participant

Yep!! 😉

Jennifer
                Keymaster

You guys are great and seems to be dealing with this in an exemplary way! I’m really proud to be in this group.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

siberakh1
                  Participant

Cute… your signature text changed again Jen! 😉

Bob

I don’t understand some people??
                      I had an issue getting funds (the person did not have PayPal set up at the time) and getting to the store in Sac that was going out of business and was selling Windstones 50% off. The owner sold 2 pieces out from under me because I had time issues. The items where 50% off at that time on final sale. I refunded the money for the first item and paid for the 1/2 of the 2nd item out of my own pocket at retail thru Wolflodge100 since I felt bad that this person was not going to their 1st Griffon because of mis communication and bad timing.
                      This person is no longer on the Forum and we had to take care of everything Via e-mail but I did what I felt needed to get done to make it right.
                      I wonder what sort fo house hold kids grow up in today to have NO manners or conscience what so ever

laphon1
                      Participant

I’m coming late to this but will add my $0.02 I have had only one transaction with drag0nfeathers. She did exactly what she said she would, for the price quoted, and shipped where I asked it be sent…well packed and in a timely manner. She kept in touch via email. And this was despite the fact that I had to ask her to put my project on hold because of problems at my end.

I would gladly do business with her again. I keep trying to win her ebay auctions and am outbid with distressing regularity. Looks as though I will have to go the comission route if I ever hope to have one of her pieces.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

You’re silly laphon!!! You were no trouble at all!

As a matter of fact, I am also going to be putting some PYOs on ebay soon too so you may just have your chance to win one. 😉 They don’t seem to sell very well on ebay these days so I haven’t really been wasting the time, but now they’re getting out of control and I really need to dump some of the ones I’m not too attached to before they start to take over my house! 😆

Got a busted Windstone?
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Jennifer wrote:

You guys are great and seems to be dealing with this in an exemplary way! I’m really proud to be in this group.

I was afraid you would be mad I posted about this, but the more I thought about it I knew that it was probably one of the best ways to nip the problem right at the source…indirectly, but it worked I think. All’s been quite on the home front for a while now. Thank you very much for bearing with me through it. I know it must have been aggravating. 😳

Got a busted Windstone?
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers wrote:

You’re silly laphon!!! You were no trouble at all!

As a matter of fact, I am also going to be putting some PYOs on ebay soon too so you may just have your chance to win one. 😉 They don’t seem to sell very well on ebay these days so I haven’t really been wasting the time, but now they’re getting out of control and I really need to dump some of the ones I’m not too attached to before they start to take over my house! 😆

Oh, I can’t wait…. But, sadly it’s true that PYOs aren’t selling well on ebay right now.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 129 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.