fbpx

GAH! I CAN'T HOLD IN THE ANGER ANYMORE!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community GAH! I CAN'T HOLD IN THE ANGER ANYMORE!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    purpledragonclaw
    Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

I’m jumping in late, but Drag0n, you’re one exemplary person to deal with. I luf my wolf!

And I believe Spark had started a list of “buyer/seller beware” at one point. However, I’m not sure of how up to date it is or ever where it is. πŸ˜•

Is that something we want to revive, but keep hosted elsewhere than on the forum?

I’d be willing to keep it updated if Spark would rather not.

SPark is still hosting that list on her forum and it was updated after the recent Whippetluv fiasco, so it is still somewhat current. I have the link if anyone needs it.

Pegasi, please, I would like the link.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Hence one of the reasons why I’m irritated the forum admins have to deal with the spam involved with this situation going on with me and the other person in the transaction… even if Windstone wanted to get involved they’re really not supposed to. It’s not a liability they should have to deal with.

:3 you really are a person that cares a lot drag0n. even if they legaly can’t get involved, it is really nice to see that they care.
        (i even giggled when i read that)

It’s just a common curtosey… these people have better things to do. There is a huge move going on at the factory on and poor Jennifer is on vacation! Everyone has enough to think about with their own lives to have to deal with this crap. Not from only this person, but anyone in this situation. I’m sure it’s very irritating which just makes me more mad because there’s nothing I can do to stop the other person from relentlessly contacting them to huff and puff.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

SPark
        Participant

I can provide anybody with the link to the list if they want.

And don’t ever hesitate to PM me if you’ve been treated badly by a buyer or seller, here, on ebay, or anywhere else!

Also I can say that the person Drag0n is having to deal with has been on that list almost since it was started. And has given me all kinds of PM and e-mail grief trying to intimidate me into taking her off. Fat chance.

Kujacker
          Participant

I would like a link to the list, please!

Leigha
            Participant

Me too

dragonmedley
              Participant

I know the list can’t be hosted here; hence why I specifically mentioned to have it hosted elsewhere than on the forum if Spark no longer maintained it. But she does, now new folks are aware it’s there, so everything’s good.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bob

I’d like a link to the list to plaese

SPark
                  Participant

I should add that the forum it’s on is occasionally just a little buggy. If you can’t reach it, give it a little bit and try again.

Megan
                    Participant

I’m sorry to hear you’re having to deal with something like this, drag0n πŸ™ Sounds deathly frustrating. I hope it all works out for you — and that whoever you’re dealing with decides to behave like an adult πŸ˜• I haven’t been on this forum as long as some others here, but I can safely say I’ve never heard an unpleasant syllable directed at you πŸ™‚ For what it’s worth, I’d deal with you anytime!

I’d like the link too, please.

Arlla
                      Participant

Aww, suck! :/ I hope it resolves itself, Drag0n!

And of course, I’ve had multiple trades and such with you and have always had wonderful experiences with our transactions. Actually, at the moment, I’m totally the one flaking on our latest trade! XD *pant pant* I’m ALMOST moved again!!! ALMOST STABLE…. I promise I’ll get it done soon-ish!! I crave more pieces by you!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                        -J R R Tolkien

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Arlla wrote:

Aww, suck! :/ I hope it resolves itself, Drag0n!

And of course, I’ve had multiple trades and such with you and have always had wonderful experiences with our transactions. Actually, at the moment, I’m totally the one flaking on our latest trade! XD *pant pant* I’m ALMOST moved again!!! ALMOST STABLE…. I promise I’ll get it done soon-ish!! I crave more pieces by you!

LOL! You’re crazy! I still owe you your blue wolfie. He’s packed now, but I figured you wouldn’t want him till you were finished getting settled anyway. With my luck lately he would get lost in all the moving around.

I hope you finally get settled soon hun. I’m not in a rush so no worries πŸ˜‰ I know you’re good for it and you know I am too.

Got a busted Windstone?
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin

Hee hee…I just read the “list”. I have to say, a couple of your explanations made me giggle SPark. πŸ˜† (Bodily harm….*wipes streaming eyes* I love it when I hear that on the net. It makes the person you are dealing with look even more moronic! πŸ˜† )
                          *looks again*…*shakes head* Nope, don’t see ya there Drag0n… πŸ˜‰ I don’t think there is a chance of EVER seeing you there! πŸ˜€ So, No worries!!!

Allison
                          Participant

I’m another one who has never personally had any sort of business relationship with you, but I’ve been around the forums for a while now and I’ve never heard anything negative about you either. In fact, I was of the impression that you are an amazing person with a lot of friends and a lot of respect from most people here, so I doubt you’re any kind of fraud artist (or maybe you’re just a really, really good one :P)

I’m sorry you have to deal with all this, and I hope it gets fixed soon!

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Thanks WC and Arya. Things have been a little quite the past 2 days on the “crazy harassing email” front. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing quite yet, but I’m sure I’ll find out πŸ™„

Got a busted Windstone?
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 129 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.