fbpx

GAH! I CAN'T HOLD IN THE ANGER ANYMORE!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community GAH! I CAN'T HOLD IN THE ANGER ANYMORE!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Travistie
    Participant

I’m sorry that you’re having a tough time with this person in the transaction you’re speaking of. I never bought anything from you drag0n, but I did sell you a piece just a few weeks ago. You were the perfect buyer. Quick payment, and great friendly communication. I’ve never heard anything negative being said about you on here, and am quite suprised to hear of all this now. I hope this all gets worked out for ya soon!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Thanks ski, lamorte, Koshii, kitsune, travistie, Romeo, & Ski! (an anyone I might have forgotten 😳 )

I think you’re my biggest repeat customer lamortefille so I must do something right. Even though the Brett griffin took a while because I was moving. You’re a peach! I’m anxious to paint flappers too if they ever come out!

Koshii! Keeper trade! Anytime! Anywhere! Woo!

I don’t know whether to laugh or get angry about the harassing emails I keep getting now. Apparently I should be hiding under my bed like a fugitive because the police are on their way to arrest me for internet fraud and postal fraud! There’s also apparently a summons on it’s way to me.

I find it funny how people who don’t even have jobs like to threaten to sue people for thousands of dollars they don’t deserve so they can continue to manipulate the system to fit their needs. It’s really sad my tax dollars hard at work.

By the way, isn’t claiming the insurance on something that was sent to you damaged only to claim it was damaged in shipping INSTEAD postal fraud? Seems that way to me! So if I have this straight they are the ones TRYING to get ME to commit postal fraud on their behalf.

…Just my 2 cents on that part of the situation.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

yup! I am just waiting for them to come out! I really love your pyo’s and i am just waiting on my seat for them keepers to show up. * refreshes the shop button*

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I need some more myself. I’m still trying to decide on what color eyes I want. 😀

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I need some more myself. I’m still trying to decide on what color eyes I want. 😀

ooo! i have not even thought of that yet, i gues i should start considering the eye color and general color scheme. XD

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I already know how I want mine 😉

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Bob

Drag0n You have always been wonderful to deal with on the Forum.
                  I hope you get this resolved

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I already know how I want mine 😉

oh! let me know, that way i can start a color sketch for it.

drag0nfeathers wrote:

By the way, isn’t claiming the insurance on something that was sent to you damaged only to claim it was damaged in shipping INSTEAD postal fraud?

Absolutely. And the carriers are aware that this sort of fraud happens, and they are quite good at looking at a package and its contents and saying “No way did this damage occur during shipping”.

The only exception would be if the item was further damaged in shipping. So something that starts out with just a few fleabites and chips that arrives with a broken leg would be a valid claim for the broken leg.

Andrea
                    Participant

You’ve been more than fair with me and always willing to help in any way.
                      I hope this gets resolved.
                      This may be only me, but I’d want to know more details about your crappy transaction to get more of an idea of what’s happening. Both to make my own decision and also to know who I may not want to do business in the future with.

If people had been more forthcoming about a certain member who screwed a lot of members out of their commissions, more people may have been saved a headache.

Good luck!

purpledragonclaw
                      Participant

Phoenix wrote:

You’ve been more than fair with me and always willing to help in any way.
                        I hope this gets resolved.
                        This may be only me, but I’d want to know more details about your crappy transaction to get more of an idea of what’s happening. Both to make my own decision and also to know who I may not want to do business in the future with.

If people had been more forthcoming about a certain member who screwed a lot of members out of their commissions, more people may have been saved a headache.

Good luck!

Agreed 100% with Phoenix! I’m sorry to come into this so late, but I know you wouldn’t post about this transaction if you weren’t really upset.

I know for you to discuss it semi-openly on the forum is a sign of how frustrated you are, especially if the person you’re dealing with is another forum member. It’s sad that some members don’t respect others, but that’s how some people are, unfortunately. The fact that you are not mentioning any names and discussing this in vague terms is admirable, honorable, and shows a remarkable degree of self-restraint. I have never done business with you, drag0nfeathers, but would have no problem doing business with you in the future. This situation is proving your professionalism as far as I’m concerned. I find your posts funny and uplifting and I hope this is resolved to your satisfaction.

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

If some one wants to know the details, go ahead and pm dragon. That way the name does not have to be made public. I went ahead and pm’ed her last night and asked and she was fairly ok with shairing the details. It is just really iffy to post it publicly.

Jasmine
                          Participant

Weird. I’m the one drag0n just bought the Em Pea OW from. I pm’d her Tuesday to ask if she wanted it, she sent me payment Wednesday, and I sent it out to her yesterday. She was wonderful and very happy!!! 😆

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Thank you everyone for all your kind words! I really feel much better knowing what everyone honestly thinks of me both in a business sense and personal as well.

Well, as far as having to have the bad luck of dealing with this person unknowingly… I think everyone is pretty safe so no worries there. There is a reputation I really should have taken into account before I proceeded into the transaction, but when I became aware of what was going on with them the trasaction was already half way processed unfortunately. I could have stopped the trasaction, but I was TRYING to avoid an argument and I think this situation would have happened in either outcome.

If anyone is worried you can PM me, but I don’t want to yell names and shamelessly bash them publically. I’ve been down that road before and nobody deserves it, no matter what wrong they committed.

Got a busted Windstone?
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin

KoishiiKitty
                              Participant

I think you have handled it pretty good drag0n. I know this is a really irritating situation, but it is nice to get feedback that people know you are a good person. I’ve been there before, dealing with some one who spreads around talk..and it is always reasuring to here that you have a good solid reputation that people trust.

I hope the situation burns itself out soon. you can always pm me if you neet some outsider feedback or some one to rant to.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 129 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.