fbpx

GAH! I CAN'T HOLD IN THE ANGER ANYMORE!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community GAH! I CAN'T HOLD IN THE ANGER ANYMORE!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

Skylover wrote:

I bought the fire kirin from you off of ebay awhile ago and the transaction went flawlessly.

I’m feeling frustration myself with a transaction. I keep asking for some type of response that the person has received the item I sent, and they just read the PMs and never respond. I’m beginning to think the whole thing may be a lost cause at this point.

yes I had that problem… and the person wouldn’t ever send what they said they were going to…

that can be very annoying…

Skigod377
      Participant

I got a butterfly dragon from you and I had no problems. I would like to get another commision from you at some point because I sold the one you did… after I had chipped his horn when dusting. I have no qualms about doing buisness with you… and I am not biased just cuz I know who you are talking about and had a run in with her, too. 😆

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

*shakes head* Something like that hopefully someone could get them to cooperate or at the very least get communication reestablished. I wish the best of luck to you and if I can help in any way I would be glad to. It seems like these things have been popping up more and more recently.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skylover
          Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Skylover wrote:

I bought the fire kirin from you off of ebay awhile ago and the transaction went flawlessly.

I’m feeling frustration myself with a transaction. I keep asking for some type of response that the person has received the item I sent, and they just read the PMs and never respond. I’m beginning to think the whole thing may be a lost cause at this point.

yes I had that problem… and the person wouldn’t ever send what they said they were going to…

that can be very annoying…

Yep, it looks like this is the exact situation I may be dealing with. I going to give it a bit more time though and see if this person comes through for me. I know how life can get sometimes. I just wish this person would let me know something. If nothing happens, I may have to do what you did or just give up on it.

frozendragon
            Participant

well just depends on the amount of time…

basically after 2 months I talked to Nam… and she said send another email and wait a week if nothing then post it in the forum…because honestly Nam or any of the Windstone staff can’t do anything about the trades and purchases we carry out on the forum…

people need to know who isn’t following through so they don’t have the same problem…

so if you have the actual email instead of a PM… email them… and give a time limit… and then after that time limit if nothing..

just make a note.. and everyone will know to be cautious with that person..

basically something like.. (had trade..or whatever.. with so and so.. and they didn’t follow through)

nothing bad… no meanness just fact…

and they either make it right or don’t…

but hopefully if you give them a limit they will come through…

unfortunately there have been a few that don’t and people have posted about it…

Skigod377
              Participant

I would kinda want to know when there are folks I associate with that cant finish a transaction. Just so I dont do buisness with them.

I know there are two sides to every story, though, and posting publicly could open a can of worms. What a dilemma…

frozendragon
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I would kinda want to know when there are folks I associate with that cant finish a transaction. Just so I dont do buisness with them.

I know there are two sides to every story, though, and posting publicly could open a can of worms. What a dilemma…

yes it can… but if a person is given a lot of time to follow through and still doesn’t.. then I think people should know..

but there are ways of doing it that can keep the backlash to a minimum… like I said… say I had whatever with so and so and it didn’t work and I gave them this amount of time… blah blah…

and then if that person sees the topic… they can give their side.. and everyone can decide for themselves whether they would trade with them or not..

but the thing is.. so many topics pop up around here anyway… that eventually that topic will be buried eventually and if it helps to get done whatever it was then it was worth it…

just as long as everyone acts like adults (which we know doesn’t always happen) then it should all work out ok…

Skylover
                  Participant

frozendragon wrote:

well just depends on the amount of time…

basically after 2 months I talked to Nam… and she said send another email and wait a week if nothing then post it in the forum…because honestly Nam or any of the Windstone staff can’t do anything about the trades and purchases we carry out on the forum…

people need to know who isn’t following through so they don’t have the same problem…

so if you have the actual email instead of a PM… email them… and give a time limit… and then after that time limit if nothing..

just make a note.. and everyone will know to be cautious with that person..

basically something like.. (had trade..or whatever.. with so and so.. and they didn’t follow through)

nothing bad… no meanness just fact…

and they either make it right or don’t…

but hopefully if you give them a limit they will come through…

unfortunately there have been a few that don’t and people have posted about it…

I’ll be sure to make a note of it if this person doesn’t respond. I still need to give them more time before I can say what’s going on. It’s just irritating me that my PMs are being read, but no response is being given.

Maria
                    Participant

I haven’t ever dealt with you, drag0n, but I wish you the best of luck in getting what’s owed you.

frozendragon
                      Participant

Skylover wrote:

I’ll be sure to make a note of it if this person doesn’t respond. I still need to give them more time before I can say what’s going on. It’s just irritating me that my PMs are being read, but no response is being given.

see if they have an email listed… if they do.. try sending a message to it as well and keep track of it..

on the forum in the person’s profile you can see if they have a little box at the bottom that says email.. and it should be their regular email address for you to send a message to..

Skylover
                        Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Skylover wrote:

see if they have an email listed… if they do.. try sending a message to it as well and keep track of it..

on the forum in the person’s profile you can see if they have a little box at the bottom that says email.. and it should be their regular email address for you to send a message to..

Nope, no email. I’ll just have to be patient and see if anything happens…

KoishiiKitty
                          Participant

you baught art from me(heeeee) and that was one of the reasons i was able to afford my first pyo and start painting and selling them. you were a great person to do buisness with and I am VERY excited to be doing a trade with you as soon as the keepers come back out.

lamortefille
                            Participant

I have commissioned drag0n 3 times and I have always been more than pleased with the results! Excellent communication and workmanship. She is a true professional. When the pyo flappers come out, she’s going to have more work than she knows what to do with! 😉 😆

I am still mourning the fact that I didn’t get her butterfly dragon pyo. 🙁 The person that does have it, doesn’t appreciate it, I’m sure. 👿 danged snake in the grass *zips lips*

I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble with someone. I’ve never dealt with you but, I’ve never heard of anyone having trouble with you. I really need to commission or buy one of your PYOs sometime.

kitsunelady
                              Participant

I bought your PYO kirin blank, if that counts. XD It arrived quickly and in one piece!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 129 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.