fbpx

Future sculptures in the process?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Future sculptures in the process?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Ah! Unicorn colt!! Pictures?!!!

Is the PYO oriental more like the sun and moon dragons or the regular oriental in shape?

The new little hatching dragon, are those going to be produced soon?

Oh, and is the baby dragon really just like the fledgie but smaller? Same face/body/pose and everything?

Sorry to bombard you with questions 0:)

She can’t post photos until they are done and the copyrights are filed.

The baby dragon is VERY similar to the fledgie – just smaller. The young dragon is also awesome.

I’ll be at the factory on Friday so while I can’t take photos, I’ll poke around and report back too. 😀

Yay! Thank you Kiya *hugs*

Oh, and in my excitement I forgot to say thank you to Melody. So, thank you Melody. Your art brings joy to my life, both because I get to look at it every day and enjoy how beautiful/cute it is, but also because it gave me a chance to get to know all of the lovely people on the forum.

Wow , thank you, that is so sweet!

You are so welcome! It’s an honor just having you read my comments really. You’re like, the world’s nicest rock star or something, lol. >.<

HA HA HA! -ask Kiya if I am a rock star… or actually a very frumpy, distracted old lady…

Sirithiliel
      Participant

Is the PYO oriental more like the sun and moon dragons or the regular oriental in shape?

Oh, and is the baby dragon really just like the fledgie but smaller? Same face/body/pose and everything?

The baby dragon is VERY similar to the fledgie – just smaller. The young dragon is also awesome.

I’ll be at the factory on Friday so while I can’t take photos, I’ll poke around and report back too. 😀

Oh, and in my excitement I forgot to say thank you to Melody. So, thank you Melody. Your art brings joy to my life, both because I get to look at it every day and enjoy how beautiful/cute it is, but also because it gave me a chance to get to know all of the lovely people on the forum.

You are so welcome! It’s an honor just having you read my comments really. You’re like, the world’s nicest rock star or something, lol. >.<

HA HA HA! -ask Kiya if I am a rock star… or actually a very frumpy, distracted old lady…

Aww i’m sure you’re too hard on yourself. I love your work, highly jealous of your abilities =P You and the good people at Windstone are so nice, it is a joy to log on to the forums every day after work and check up on what I’ve missed, and the delight at seeing new sculptures or color schemes can’t be described [even if i can only drool after them =PP ] keep up the good work!

Amy
        Participant

That’s not necessarily a bad thing. I’m a frumpy, distracted not-quite-as-old lady XD You are a painting rock star though. Make no mistake! And you’ve got hordes of obsessive fans that would put those of most rock stars to shame! lol

Carolyn
          Participant

Large winged wolf oh my ! Long haired PYO flap cat ! I’m so happy . Winged meercat ! PYO oriental dragon . And new flion . My heart is so happy .

scenceable
            Participant

I’m so excited for the grand pegasus as a PYO. I keep wanting to try a PYO but I’m not really enamoured by any of the ones available 😛 Pegasus would be amaazzinngg <3

Chloe
              Participant

Yay!!!! New dragons!!!! And GRAB BAG….wow! I am really excited!

Ann

Oh man! You are the bestest Melody! But now the dilemma begins, try for albino ki-rin or save monies for grab-bag dragon, ki-rin or dragon, ki-rin or dragon…

Kiya
                  Participant

LOL – Melody, I STILL have moments where I mentally hop up and down going “OMG, OMG, I know Melody Pena!!!” So yeah, total rock star! 😀

You are not frumpy and I wouldn’t call you old…. distracted though, well… yeah. But that’s okay! If I was trying to do as much as you, I’d forget where I put my tea too!

Though – you did try to convince me that jackalopes were real when I was a tad bit tipsy ….I think that _might_ cost you the title of nicest – but still top ten! 😉

SilverDragon
                    Participant

Hi Melody! Since you have recently done the Foo dogs and the newer hatchling dragon, are you working on any other sculptures? 🙂

Oh yes, I am…
                      let’s see, it depends what you count as “working on”. I have a few sitting here that have been stalled for awhile, such as…
                      the new flion,
                      the grand Pegasus
                      and the large winged wolf. These are all are sitting around getting ignored.

Things REALLY in the works right now:
                      production lg flapcat (he is a friend for the other lg flapcat.)
                      PYO flap cat (with long hair)
                      PYO oriental dragon
                      small sitting dragon (I don’t know what he is for yet, maybe a grab bag dragon)
                      winged meerkat (I took the baby meerkat and added wings)

finished or very nearly finished:
                      foo mom and pup ( these are pictured in the blog section)
                      unicorn colt, sitting up
                      hatching dragon ( there are pics of this guy in teh blog section also)
                      sitting young dragon – (about the size of the young dragon)
                      baby dragon -(looks just like the fledgeling but younger )

Things mentally in the works, but that don’t actually exist yet:
                      Male Foo dog
                      short haired pyo flap cat

YES!! I look forward to another Winged wolf. I remember your were mentioning making it a PYO to go with the other one. PYO Oriental dragon sounds cute and fun! Oh and I would love to own a Flion. I dont have one of those haha!

Thanks for the update. Im always curious to see what’s in the works. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Kelly
                      Participant

I’m very excited to see all the new dragons pyo and production! I’m being as paitent as I can be for the first signs of foo pup and mum to land in the store, lol. Like everyone else, I thank you Melody for your brillance and skill to bring some added happiness into my daily life.

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

*Ears perk up* Sitting up unicorn colt? Can’t wait to see it!

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

oooo! these all sound exciting!

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Amy
                            Participant

I am so excited for the sitting unicorn colt I can barely stand it >.<

Kiya
                              Participant

I wonder if they’ll be able to do this before the horn issue is worked out.

Amy
                                Participant

I wonder if they’ll be able to do this before the horn issue is worked out.

Well, if it’s a colt I was thinking they could use the baby uni horns?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.