fbpx

Future PYO wolves…..maybe family??

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Future PYO wolves…..maybe family??

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SilverDragon
    Participant

Hi! So, I know this was talk about a few years back, but I’m curious if you still plan to make another pyo wolf in a sitting position (or even the puppy). I’m loving the new kitty giffin and long hair cat that came out recently, but the wolf is still my favorite. I have painting tons of these guys haha!

Thanks!

Author of โ€œMoonlight Walkersโ€ book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Melody
      Keymaster

Hi! So, I know this was talk about a few years back, but I’m curious if you still plan to make another pyo wolf in a sitting position (or even the puppy). I’m loving the new kitty giffin and long hair cat that came out recently, but the wolf is still my favorite. I have painting tons of these guys haha!

Thanks!

Yeah, he needs a family

SilverDragon
        Participant

Thanks!

Yeah, he needs a family

LOL! yes, yes indeed. Soooo, future looks bright I hope. It would be cute to see a puppy in a play-bow position, wings spread open or something like that. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Author of โ€œMoonlight Walkersโ€ book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.

Erika
          Participant

Oh good! I’d love to have a sitting one to paint them in sets with!

SilverDragon
            Participant

Oh good! I’d love to have a sitting one to paint them in sets with!

I know! I think that would be soo cool! I’ve been hinting for a few years haha! ๐Ÿ˜› I think she had one in the works, but got put on the back burner due to other projects.

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I’m still hoping to see the hippogriff or the lion kirin someday <3 Most of all, the wee little 9 tailed kitsune that was on facebook!!! There is one mythological beastie we have yet to see. A kitsune and perhaps even a hippocampus… even better, the griffocampus!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Adaneth
                Participant

I’m still hoping to see the hippogriff or the lion kirin someday <3 Most of all, the wee little 9 tailed kitsune that was on facebook!!! There is one mythological beastie we have yet to see. A kitsune and perhaps even a hippocampus… even better, the griffocampus!

Ditto this! :love:

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

That little 9 tailed guy was freakin’ ADORABLE!! I loved the way he was holding his little feet! SO CUTE!! I hope he makes it into production someday!! <3

I’m still hoping to see the HIPPOGRIFF or the LION KIRIN someday <3 Most of all, the wee little 9 TAILED KITSUNE that was on facebook!!! There is one mythological beastie we have yet to see. A kitsune and perhaps even a HIPPOCAMPUS… even better, the GRIFFOCAMPUS!

THREAD KILL !!

And since this is such a short list, maybe finish this guy …..

photo LargePegasusSculpt.jpg

…. una dia. ๐Ÿ˜›

~Hoofer

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Oh also, just thought of this. Since this was a PYO thread, any more thought on releasing that big stone finish dragon as a big PYO? Was it like a sitting garden dragon? I think it was that one anyway? *scratches head*

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Falcolf
                      Participant

Thanks!

Yeah, he needs a family

LOL! yes, yes indeed. Soooo, future looks bright I hope. It would be cute to see a puppy in a play-bow position, wings spread open or something like that. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Oh my gosh, I’d so go for this hardcore. I really want an adult in a sitting position (so that I can make the father of the character I’m currently painting on the laying down sculpt) but yesss oh my gosh I would love to see a puppy too! (I dunno which of my characters I’d paint him as but whooo carrres: PUPPY!) I was contemplating whether to order custom eyes for just the one I’m painting now, but now maybe there’s hope on the horizon for me to be able to paint my character’s father, so maybe I’ll get his eyes too, just as a contingency in case a sitting winged wolf happens… *hopes*

THIS WOULD BE SO AWESOME.

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Melody
                        Keymaster

Thanks!

Yeah, he needs a family

Oh my gosh, I’d so go for this hardcore. I really want an adult in a sitting position (so that I can make the father of the character I’m currently painting on the laying down sculpt) but yesss oh my gosh I would love to see a puppy too! (I dunno which of my characters I’d paint him as but whooo carrres: PUPPY!) I was contemplating whether to order custom eyes for just the one I’m painting now, but now maybe there’s hope on the horizon for me to be able to paint my character’s father, so maybe I’ll get his eyes too, just as a contingency in case a sitting winged wolf happens… *hopes*

I did a foo dog like this

Erika
                          Participant

Thanks!

Yeah, he needs a family

I did a foo dog like this

They can play together 8D

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.