fbpx

FS: Sunburnt Black Tribal PYO Griffin

Home Forums Administration Flea Market FS: Sunburnt Black Tribal PYO Griffin

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Any interest before eBay?
    UPDATE: now on eBay
    9 Photos Here:

http://community.webshots.com/album/557749626TEAESt?start=24

Thank you very much for looking, I really appreciate it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Spoken like a true resin horse collector- time payments and all ๐Ÿ˜€

ladybrooklyn
    Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Spoken like a true resin horse collector- time payments and all ๐Ÿ˜€

ROFLMAO

Totally!

He’s gorgeous Unicorn! I wish I had something to trade ya…. but the PYOs I just received… i want to paint… ๐Ÿ™

Hehe, yes, time payments I am very familiar with. :mrgreen:

Yeah I figured I’d be *really* lucky to find someone who’d wanna trade me unpainted PYO’s (dare to dream, right?).

Thanks guys! He is kinda different lookin’ with his blue markings. I really wanted to paint a black griffin but I was trying things to make him look not so plain. The other idea I had was a black griffin that just had a lot of blue or purple on his wings, but I was thinking windstone already had a factory finish one somewhat like that.

frozendragon
      Participant

UnicornLvr wrote:

Hehe, yes, time payments I am very familiar with. :mrgreen:

Yeah I figured I’d be *really* lucky to find someone who’d wanna trade me unpainted PYO’s (dare to dream, right?).

Thanks guys! He is kinda different lookin’ with his blue markings. I really wanted to paint a black griffin but I was trying things to make him look not so plain. The other idea I had was a black griffin that just had a lot of blue or purple on his wings, but I was thinking windstone already had a factory finish one somewhat like that.

depends how you do it….they’re ok as long as it doesn’t look the same…

I totally dig this one….I’ve got tons of unpainted PYO’s….LOL

I’m working on painting 4 right now though

Thanks frozen! Nice of you to say!

Well I went ahead and put him on eBay. I am working on a mural this weekend and I don’t think I’ll be on the forums much. If he ends up not selling though and anyone may want to buy or trade just send me a message! Thank you bunches!

Here’s his link:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200085262513

Maria
        Participant

I love your skill in making the PYOs look woody or coppery. I just think the BIN price seems rather low…

SPark
          Participant

Yeah, the BIN is a touch low. Man, if I weren’t pinching my pennies this month, I’d buy it!

DantheDragon
            Participant

Ohhh I love it!! I’m a sucker for blue on black too. I’ve had black gryphon with blue markings in the works forever, lol. I swear I’ll actually finish him one of these days. I love all the subtle colours :O

Skigod377
              Participant

You do really well with that coppery color. I love the wings on this guy.

OOOO, If I had a extra PYO I would trade in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the words guys, even on your opinions of my pricing.

I’m still not comfortable pricing my PYO work. I have problems judging whether the price I want is too low or too high. Hopefully as I paint more and sell more I’ll get a better feeling for it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.