fbpx

Frogs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

How much was the frog prince? What would i be looking to spend to get one now?

Jodi
    Participant

I don’t know what it was when it was new, but I picked one up for under $40. Although, that was probably lucky.

I have to just add that I really love him! He’s so cute.

I know a shop that has one and there is one on ebay that i would love πŸ˜€ No customs again yay.

nina789
      Participant

Well I finally got my frog prince a week or so ago.. I paid under 60 bucks for him but then I had to pay customs and S&H as well.. so it worked out to like 75$ US.

Hmm ok thanks ive got enough maby i can get the frog wiz thats on ebay as well, assuming he goes for less then the ones in the shop πŸ™‚

Aldana
        Participant

I saw the frogs on ebay! Goodluck Griff!

I Would love an Old Warrior one day.. any Old Warrior!

πŸ˜€ Let me know if you want first dibs on anything that pops up Aldana πŸ˜€

Aldana
          Participant

Ok but I really want to save up for an OW now! Or a male dragon for my mother dragon…

I Would love an Old Warrior one day.. any Old Warrior!

pipsxlch
            Participant

I got the frogs for my mother and they’re so cute! πŸ™‚
              I must admit though, the wizard’s my favorite. He just looks so ticked off about something. I’m thinking of getting one for myself, instead of waiting a few decades for my mom’s.

Edit to add: I also paid approx. $50 each for mine, sorry I didn’t say before.

I think I paid $50 for mine in a store.

Aldana if im not keen on my peacock male that i have on the way let me know if you want him πŸ˜€
              Next on the list is a white OW 8)

Nightcrow
              Participant

I paid $60-70 (U.S.) for my Frog Prince, I think, and I bought him from a store that was closing — it was after he was retired, but I don’t think the store knew he was. πŸ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Maria
                Participant

Did you get the frogs on ebay.uk, Griffiness? They ended at very good prices.

Oh yes i did i forgot to say on here i think.

I got the frog wiz for Β£10.50 and the prince for Β£21 i think πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.