fbpx

Found some cheap Windstones!!!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Found some cheap Windstones!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’ve just started settling into North Battleford, Saskatchewan in the first trimester of the Katimavik program (9 month volunteer program living in 3 different provinces of Canada) and I stumbled upon a jeweler shop holding a bunch of Windstones with some at cheap prices and a bunch retired! I bought a Griffin Candlelamp for 66 bucks CND! No bull! He’s totally a keeper 😈

They are priced in CND $ without tax included and all come in their ORIGINAL boxs. They aren’t too familliar with shipping, so remind them about double boxing and peanuts. If you trust me more than them to get it to you safely please PM me about paying the value and a handling fee through paypal.

Rae’s Jewelers
    Phone # (306)-445-3793

In mint condition (a little dusty) with tags:
    Happy Cat Gargoyle – $69.95
    Mushroom Ring Candlelamp – $99.95
    Bear Feet Candlelamp – $79.95
    Circle of Cats (I don’t know between small and large, but I’m pretty sure it’s Large) – $79.95

With no tags:
    Gargoyle Logostone – $10
    Triceratops – $69.95
    Logostone (with a few chips all over)- $10

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED ANY OF THESE FROM THE STORE SO I CAN MARK THEM SOLD!!!

Errrr! I cant remember who here was looking for an Emerald Mouse Wizard! That is such an awseom price (right?… Im not well versed in mouse). Someone here will definitely snap him up.

Good find. Though not pieces for me, thanks for posting!

Maria
    Participant

That is a great price for the mouse wizard. I hope whoever was looking for one sees this!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.