fbpx

For those interested in Young RUBY Oriental

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone For those interested in Young RUBY Oriental

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I noted that a couple of you are bidding on the young ruby oriental dragon. In fact, I almost bought one in an online store for $80 the other day but passed. I forget now exactly which site it was, but it was in stock!

Im trying to find something wrong with what Im reading on this site and link below. I figured if you guys are going to eBay and biding nicely for this item, that you must have exhausted internet searches. But, for the hell of it, try this link to this store and see if in fact, that very young ruby oriental IS in stock. Good luck and I hope their site is up to date. If I find the site I was going to order from, I’ll put it here.

http://www.broadwingdesigns.com/broadwing2_000002.htm

Travistie
    Participant

It says that both the young and the Sun dragon are both available. I would maybe call or e-mail them just to make sure though. A lot of those online stores do not update their websites as often as they should. I hope you get one PT!

Maria
      Participant

Nice, another dealership to add to the list of Windstone websites.

Arlla
        Participant

Well, I called a few times until someone picked up, and it looks like someone snagged it before me. ;_; I do really want one though, so if you find somewhere else that has it in stock PT, please let us know!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

travistie wrote:

It says that both the young and the Sun dragon are both available. I would maybe call or e-mail them just to make sure though. A lot of those online stores do not update their websites as often as they should. I hope you get one PT!

I dont want one… Im just looking out for ppl here that I know are after one πŸ˜€

Jodi
          Participant

I do have some on a waiting list at Windstone. Susie said the decision to fill back orders or not has not been made yet. I have ordered five. So far I have down, Watergazer, lamortefille, Windstone Collector, Arlla, and dragonessjade. I may want to keep one too, so if you are on this list and get one (or change your mind about getting one), let me know. If you are not on this list and would like to be, let me know that too. I’ll keep people up to date on if they are going to be made or not.

lamortefille
            Participant

I still would like one, so please keep me on your list. Thanks!

Jodi
              Participant

OK. πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                Participant
                  Purplecat
                  Participant

Is there a difference from the red-gold?? It looks really similar to that color to me, but I love the red gold so it’s still gorgeous. πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                    Participant

at first glance it looks like a brown to me without the blue touches… I bet the pictures don’t do it ANY justice. πŸ™‚

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Emerald, add me to your list too! I still need one of the little guy.

Windstone seriously needs to paint a ruby Oriental πŸ™‚ I’d buy two just to face them next to each other on display hehe

Arlla
                        Participant

Keep me on the list, Emerald – thanks! πŸ˜‰

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                          -J R R Tolkien

Jodi
                          Participant

Ok to Wolfen and Arlla! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.