fbpx

"For Sale" on Ebay

Home Forums Administration Flea Market "For Sale" on Ebay

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

I had an unbelievably successful Thanksgiving trip. Windstones at every turn! And thus,

First: I have for sale a mint RAINBOW male with tag and box (box, unfortunately, is not mint. Somebody got rough with it, but the inside is 100%). Make an offer; I will post pictures if there is interest.

Second: I found an Emerald family set, a Gothic Unicorn (white), and some other windstones in varied retired colors at a store in Sacramento, CA called “International Imports”. I apologize for not grabbing prices, but here is there information if you’d like to call…
    (916) 965-1212
    7864 Macy Plaza Dr, Citrus Heights, CA

Let me know who wants wants what! I’ll be posting my success stories in the “I just bought a-” topic too. 😛

Maria
    Participant

Any retired OWs? (I have them, but those would be gone in a heartbeat.)

Mmloda
      Participant

I ‘d also like to knoe if there was a Peacock OW and the emerald emperor, those would be the only two I’d be interested in, 😀

Marzena

Jodi
        Participant

Arg! I want the Gothic Unicorn, but I bought too much recently. I have to wait now. Darn it. Oh well, there will be another one. 😀

Laurie
          Participant

Oh how much was the gothic unicorn? I’m stuck at work and I can’t call the store but I really want him /cry.

Katherine
            Participant

Ack! I am on the phone right now with a lady at the store and I can’t understand her! She said “yes, we have unicorn”, but I don’t know if that means the gothic one or not!

I PM’d you!

wolflodge100
              Participant

I just talked to them and they do not ship. They have a young emerald I would like but it is too far to drive 😕

I live about an hour from Sac., so if anyone finds something the have to have I could make a trip to gather everything and ship it out to you. Just let me know first so I can keep it down to one or 2 trips. 😉

Jvargas0667 wrote:

I live about an hour from Sac., so if anyone finds something the have to have I could make a trip to gather everything and ship it out to you. Just let me know first so I can keep it down to one or 2 trips. 😉

Thanks for the offer; I won’t be available to help out after this one trip. This will help people who are still deciding. Heheh

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Ooo if they have an emerald mother, I might be interested

Azurielle
                  Participant

What emeralds did they actually have?

Keeper of the Fledgings

Okay, I’ve had my local friend pick up the gothic uni and a emerald fledgie for members. They didn’t have any duplicates, as far as I know.

I would recommend to call them and find out all that they have… but it would be better to have someone in the area (not me, probably Jvargas) take a close inspection of all of them. I’ve come to understand they didn’t take really good care of their pieces and they might have a fair amount of damage or chips. 👿 So decide how much you can repair and expect a decent discount. They’re prices appear to be close-to-original. So with maybe an extra 10% off it would be a good deal.

They do not, will not, cannot take credit card over the phone and they also will not do any shipping. So, again, talk to a local or Jvargas and have some bulk purchases done (maybe also extra discounts available).

Also, I think they have still have the original boxes, I’ll have to confirm with my friend tonight.

pipsxlch
                    Participant

Do they have a peacock riser?

pipsxlch wrote:

Do they have a peacock riser?

I wish I could remember. I think so? I should’ve took a picture. LOLz. Didn’t realize I’d get so many questions 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.