fbpx

For sale: Lots of dragons/unicorns and other fantasy items *Grab Bag Unis*

Home Forums Administration Flea Market For sale: Lots of dragons/unicorns and other fantasy items *Grab Bag Unis*

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Yes, I’m curious about this too! 🙂

Hannah
      Participant

I believe that she did get the one that she was looking for in the picture, but that it doesn’t match quite as well as she had hoped. I’m hoping for some pictures of the one she wanted and her other unicorn together! I’d love to see it 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

fairyhearted
        Participant

Hi, yup, I did get the one I was seeking but it was more gray than the white baby uni I have. She’s still very pretty though. I’m still happy with my unis. I’ll post pics when I get the chance. Still sorting through emails and trying to give my extras loving homes 🙂

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I give you kudos for dealing with all of this. Most other people would have said the hell with it and tossed them all on ebay! Thank you very much for giving those of us who missed out a second chance ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

scenceable
            Participant

I’m looking forward to seeing tons of photos too! 🙂 (Including photos of each unicorn in their new homes….)

Wampus Dragon
              Participant

Emmaline is coming home to me and her matching baby uni. I’ll post pics when I get her. 😀 I got the one I wanted most so I am happy.

Hannah
                Participant

Yes, definitely kudos to fairyhearted for being so patient with all of us 😀 I’m getting the one that I wanted the most, Rose Dust! I’m excited to see her in person and will definitely be taking pictures of her as well 🙂 fairyhearted was especially generous in this because she was going to keep Rose Dust but decided to sell her to me in an effort to make sure as many people as possible got their first or second choice. Thanks so much!!

scenceable
                  Participant

Ohh that’s awesome guys! Emmaline is gorgeous, congrats wampus. And hannah, rose dust was my favourite of the first batch so that is just awesome. Can’t wait to see photos 😀

Wampus Dragon
                    Participant

Which one was rose dust? It it that tan colored appaloosa?

scenceable
                      Participant

rose dust was the blue roan. I think in the photo of all of them she’s sort of in the middle of the front row circle, to the left of the “frodo” looking one

Leslie
                        Participant

I see several I am interested in but no prices. Or are they already gone?? Please contact me.

siberakh1
                          Participant

You’re probably better off sending her a PM. She received over 60 messages for these guys and is going through them in the order she received them, as some wanted specific pieces and she’s waiting to hear from those people first as she goes through her messages. She’s only charging the store price, plus shipping from her to each buyer, as far as I am aware.

Hannah
                            Participant

Which one was rose dust? It it that tan colored appaloosa?

Rose Dust is this one:

This is just one picture that fairyhearted sent me, I’ll take some when I get her too 🙂

Leslie
                              Participant

I did PM her. thanks!

WolfenMachine
                                Participant

Store price was $110.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.